Reaction score
god almighty this thread brings back some memories hahahahahahahaha

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This has to be one of the best theads in Kennel history

Still makes me ROFL

Hasoons stories were the best, especially the one about his Dad checking up on him and next thing you hear is bed slamming against the wall :roflol:

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd. i cant believe i was so open.

Brought back so many bad memories.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to die from laughter, my parents think im stoned. hahahahahaha.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Wow - and here I was hoping one day I'd get into the VIP lounge...

Now I CAN'T WAIT to get into it!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
No one even posts there. It's crap dude. Pretty much unused.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
The worst thing happened to my friends sister.

She was having nightmares (she is 14) so she went into her parents bedroom to sleep in their bed. No they werent having sex when she went in, trust me its worse.

So anyways, she goes in and sleeps in between her mother and father without them noticing. She slept for a couple of hours. SHE WOKE UP TO HER DAD FINGERING HER. THE DAD THOUGHT SHE WAS HIS WIFE. She is tormented and never sleeps in her parents bed again.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahasaurusbinladenhahahahaha

G

Gladiator.

not parents but older brother

heard weird noises in my brothers room, walk in to see what the **** was going on, i thought i was home alone, brother has his ex on all fours and he's sticking it in her ass, she looks at me with a look of shock on her face, i look at my brother i piss me pants laughing and am like you ****ing sick ****, good times

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
year 3 i think it was, mum was yelling and i throught she was in pain so im like yo i gotta go and help mum and see whats wrong, open the door and dads smashin her i immediatly run out saying "omg use are gay!!" dont know why though. mum comes out to tell me that dad was only fixing her back, i knew it was bull**** though because im smart as ****

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
year 3 i think it was, mum was yelling and i throught she was in pain so im like yo i gotta go and help mum and see whats wrong, open the door and dads smashin her i immediatly run out saying "omg use are gay!!" dont know why though. mum comes out to tell me that dad was only fixing her back, i knew it was bull**** though because im smart as ****
hahahahahaha @ "omg use are gay" hahahaha

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
:roflol:

This thread went hard lol

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
llllllllllllllol, does anyone have the youtube videos of xeno and **** still??

P

Paint.

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO memories!

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When my cousin was 12 he wanted to scare his parents so he hid under their bed. He wanted to wait until they were asleep but they started having sex and he got really freaked out because he didn't have much space under the bed. The kid is still traumatized till this day. Seriously at the end of it he should have just jumped up and said 'SURPRISE ' but he was too scared and waited until they fell asleep to run out.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
finally busted family members neeking. I hate when i see friends neeking ffs this was traumatic.

twar probably 5 months agoish, was supposed to go to my uncles place for a bbq, he had invited a few of the boys over for a manchester united game while the girls go out for the night or some shiz. I rocked up like 4-5 hrs early but no one answered so i just went to the back as they never lock the door there. The back entrance usually leads straight to one of the kitchens. I open the door and right in my face is my uncle's wife bent over the kitchen table getting rammed from behind by my uncle. I flipped and ran out lol, tripped over and fell in the pool :o

It's stayed between us lol but we have a good laugh lol

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
^^^^YUK how on earth do you laugh about that with them ? That's the most embarrassing thing alive especially in that position lol.

As far as I'm concerned my parents have had sex 5 times in order to conceive children and THAT'S it.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
^^^^YUK how on earth do you laugh about that with them ? That's the most embarrassing thing alive especially in that position lol.

As far as I'm concerned my parents have had sex 5 times in order to conceive children and THAT'S it.
its a coping mechanism for the embarrassment lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.