Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
still getting this 7gb update. **** me ...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*ck the spins in forza 6 shit me. Forget expecting anything good once you've hit level 30. I'm on level 49 and I keep getting those $12,000 mod packs, FFS.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think im around 33?? now. still getting some nice cars, but end up mostly with 25 - 50k crap...

I have now increased my driving capability, I have progressed 12 year old half blind kid to L plates.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think im around 33?? now. still getting some nice cars, but end up mostly with 25 - 50k crap...

I have now increased my driving capability, I have progressed 12 year old half blind kid to L plates.
I'm on level 53 and play on expert and I still get the shitty 12k mod packs.

Battlefront beta is downloading now
Saw you downloaded the need for speed beta. Any good?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I'm on level 53 and play on expert and I still get the shitty 12k mod packs.

Saw you downloaded the need for speed beta. Any good?
it was ok, to be honest it annoys me how much time you have to spend racing to win little money to do up your cars maybe im getting old and over car games

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it was ok, to be honest it annoys me how much time you have to spend racing to win little money to do up your cars maybe im getting old and over car games
Heard you can only have 5 cars, too. The sweaty car look is annoying but overall, looks pretty good.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are bringing out a flight sim game for xbox1 next year , cant wait to go cruising in some planes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are bringing out a flight sim game for xbox1 next year , cant wait to go cruising in some planes
Which means I'll need a new flight stick. Still need to buy a new steering wheel as my current one only works with PC and PS3.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which means I'll need a new flight stick. Still need to buy a new steering wheel as my current one only works with PC and PS3.
I muck around a bit on pc with flight sim if it comes on console with accessories ill be one happy camper

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Found this awesome money glitch for forza 6. It works 100% but I don't know what punishment, if any, turn 10 will hand out. I don't really give a rats ass if I'm banned online.

https://youtu.be/MFp5r4ku_9E

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dovetail Games has just announced an exciting new partnership with Microsoft that will see future simulation games available on Xbox One and Windows 10.

The first game to makes it’s way over from Windows to the Xbox will be Dovetail Games Fishing, followed up by the 2016 release of Dovetail Games Train Simulator.

Arguably the most exciting game confirmed in the announcement is Dovetail Games Flight Simulator. Due for release in 2016, Flight Simulator which is built using the foundations from Microsoft’s famous Flight technology that aviation buffs have held in high regard for over a decade. For flight sim enthusiasts and gamers looking for a deeply immersive flight game, it promises to deliver the ultimate pilot’s experience.

The 2016 release of Flight Simulator 2016 will be the first time that gamers will have the chance to play a full blown flight simulation game on their home console.

Dovetail Games Fishing and the new Train Simulator will also be seen first on console on Xbox One, via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*cking nice! Thanks for sharing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fishing game? I love real fishing but I doubt I'll buy a fishing game.

You can't take your anger out on a virtual fish lol the swearing won't be the same as the real thing lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fishing game? I love real fishing but I doubt I'll buy a fishing game.

You can't take your anger out on a virtual fish lol the swearing won't be the same as the real thing lol
I used to love that fishing game when you caught the large mouth bass and old mate said " large mouth bass LARGE " lol
Dont know why but I keen for the train game also sounds pretty relaxing for me

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I pulled out mw3 and a few other cods for a bit of an online shoot last night had a bit of fun once I muted every teenage kids mic.but after about half hour just got boring .
Then I chucked bf4 conquest Ahhh was absolutely brilliant

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I pulled out mw3 and a few other cods for a bit of an online shoot last night had a bit of fun once I muted every teenage kids mic.but after about half hour just got boring .
Then I chucked bf4 conquest Ahhh was absolutely brilliant
I can't believe the next cod is a f*cking copy and paste of last year. Go back to actual wars, FFS.