Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
^^ I used the os4 controller last week and hated it the xb1 controller feels heaps better

Let us know whe n you get it and add me on live

Only play gta and FIFA at the moment

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last of us...
I just started playing that game the other day and it is brilliant. Looks great too on the PS4.

Also just seen there is finally a release date for Until Dawn. 28th of August. I am really looking forward to it and was one of the games that enticed me to get a PS4.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just started playing that game the other day and it is brilliant. Looks great too on the PS4.

Also just seen there is finally a release date for Until Dawn. 28th of August. I am really looking forward to it and was one of the games that enticed me to get a PS4.
I also loved the multiplayer on it. It really is one of the best games made imo. TLOU2 will be under massive pressure to deliver.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Question: How do you tell your mum your gay (no offence to the homosexuals on the forum)??? Answer: tell her your a PlayStation fan..... #Xboxlife..... And sorry to the moderators, I know this is a bait post... But again, #Xboxlife

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Question: How do you tell your mum your gay (no offence to the homosexuals on the forum)??? Answer: tell her your a PlayStation fan..... #Xboxlife..... And sorry to the moderators, I know this is a bait post... But again, #Xboxlife
How did you enjoy TLOU? Ohh wait... :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I also loved the multiplayer on it. It really is one of the best games made imo. TLOU2 will be under massive pressure to deliver.
Definitely, but Naughty Dog have never failed before. Unchartered was great, then Unchartered 2 was brilliant. People said that there was no way Unchartered 3 could live up to expectations, but it was one of the greatest games of all time. They really have some major talent at that studio.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only have one thing to say to you....

you're*

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Definitely, but Naughty Dog have never failed before. Unchartered was great, then Unchartered 2 was brilliant. People said that there was no way Unchartered 3 could live up to expectations, but it was one of the greatest games of all time. They really have some major talent at that studio.
Yh true that. They are also making a movie based on TLOU...wonder how that will do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of TLOU..

October 9th is the release date for the Unchartered trilogy on PS4. For anyone who didn't play it on PS3, Unchartered 2 and 3 are some of the best games ever created. Unchartered 1 was pretty good too.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to buy Destiny on PS4 tonight but I just decided to get The Last Of Us, doesn't look like i'll be sleeping much this weekend

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Witcher is keeping me so busy. Brilliant game.

I never had a ps3 so loved playing TLOU on ps4 so will check out uncharted when I can.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny that TLOU and Unchartered are the same company. You can see from the similar game design and similar game play but TLOU is gritty, realistic, down to earth combat. Unchartered is over the top action sequences that literally make your jaw drop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Speaking of TLOU..

October 9th is the release date for the Unchartered trilogy on PS4. For anyone who didn't play it on PS3, Unchartered 2 and 3 are some of the best games ever created. Unchartered 1 was pretty good too.
I don't know why but i never got around to playing these games, will defs pick them up now though. Is AC due out around october also?