Any Personal Trainers here?

That has completed Cert III & IV?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any Personal Trainers here?

That has completed Cert III & IV?
I've got a mate who has, if you are interested I can ask him some questions if needed.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have my Cert III and IX

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf all these people with qualifications thats awesome... Planning to do it online during work hours because I do nothing at work.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wtf all these people with qualifications thats awesome... Planning to do it online during work hours because I do nothing at work.
What do you do for work and are they hiring? Iol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Muay Thai or Martial Arts partakers here?

Relatively new to the sport, but nothing has ever pushed me as hard. The gym is mind numbingly boring in comparison IMO.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How much did you pay for it and where did you complete it? Did you do it full time/part time/ or online?
Mate I went thru Australian Institute of Fitness. I did their accelerated 3 month program on campus during my uni break a couple of years ago (December-Feb).

I paid about 4-5k for memory back then but it's apparently about 7-8k now due to its popularity. They have an online offering I'm pretty sure.

Only criticism of the course would be the atmosphere was a little too light hearted on campus and thus I reckon a lot of the graduates (particularly the younger guys) wouldn't have been industry hardened or aware of what is actually a very competitive and cutthroat industry that pt's generally operate in. I know of a couple of PT managers that overlooked AIF graduates for the aforementioned reasons. Though I'm sure the course is different and probably improved nowadays, and you seem to be a more mature and switched on dude so my rant is probs not as applicable to you

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok ok I lied. I dont really have a Cert IX

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Would be better to consult with your Dr/physio, who actually know what your injuries are, rather than people on the Kennel with no idea of your medical background.
so should he listen to you? haha

also re: squats - you dont have to do them heavy you can do body weight squats supersetted with leg press

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you do for work and are they hiring? Iol
LOL corporate environment given 7 years service here. My work is very very flexible sometimes to flexible coz I get to do whatever I want.

Mate I went thru Australian Institute of Fitness. I did their accelerated 3 month program on campus during my uni break a couple of years ago (December-Feb).

I paid about 4-5k for memory back then but it's apparently about 7-8k now due to its popularity. They have an online offering I'm pretty sure.

Only criticism of the course would be the atmosphere was a little too light hearted on campus and thus I reckon a lot of the graduates (particularly the younger guys) wouldn't have been industry hardened or aware of what is actually a very competitive and cutthroat industry that pt's generally operate in. I know of a couple of PT managers that overlooked AIF graduates for the aforementioned reasons. Though I'm sure the course is different and probably improved nowadays, and you seem to be a more mature and switched on dude so my rant is probs not as applicable to you
Awww, hahaha.

Yeah, my mate will be opening up a gym fairly soon perhaps sometime in the first quarter in 2014. So work will be pretty easy for me to get, plus I won't have to pay gym rental fee. I won't quit my day time job just yet because I'm sure I earn lot more money than being a full time PT. This is more a hobby, and something I've always wanted to do. Training for 10 years now, I think I'm fairly knowledgeable in terms of nutrition, bodybuilding and conditioning. Just doing that extra step is just a personal goal of mine.

ok ok I lied. I dont really have a Cert IX
I'm going to Furgo you :boxing: for lying, in other words, I'll try and fail :boxing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL corporate environment given 7 years service here. My work is very very flexible sometimes to flexible coz I get to do whatever I want.

Awww, hahaha.

Yeah, my mate will be opening up a gym fairly soon perhaps sometime in the first quarter in 2014. So work will be pretty easy for me to get, plus I won't have to pay gym rental fee. I won't quit my day time job just yet because I'm sure I earn lot more money than being a full time PT. This is more a hobby, and something I've always wanted to do. Training for 10 years now, I think I'm fairly knowledgeable in terms of nutrition, bodybuilding and conditioning. Just doing that extra step is just a personal goal of mine.

I'm going to Furgo you :boxing: for lying, in other words, I'll try and fail :boxing:
You going to grab Moe's box? Lol