Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i'd love sonny-bill back but after all that happened earlier in the yr and what the club has done since he has left, i just can't see it happening.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fark sbw, its a new era, the fcuker isnt welcome......

he will always be a liability with injuries, the bloke is cursed and will remain so till he hangs up the boots....not required tbh

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
It's not so impossible. I've heard all through the day that we could see SBW in Australia sooner that we thought on the radio.
Scum Bag will be playing in the Stupid 14s if he were to return to australia

X

XxFoVoSxX

Mannering isnt a former international

LOL Godberts taking the piss out of astroboy and astroboy actually believing it...

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sbw is like the hotttt x thta you cant let go even though causes havoc.on talent,marketing value,teams chances of 2009 win,i would say bring him back...i know im soft.

X

XxFoVoSxX

sbw is like the hotttt x thta you cant let go even though causes havoc.on talent,marketing value,teams chances of 2009 win,i would say bring him back...i know im soft.
i absolutely agree i actually want him back.. doesnt mean ill respect him.. i just want his talent.. lol

North Shore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even though I dont want him back....

If we had a fit SBW in the current squad, we would be a massive chance for a title in 09

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Surely we will have cap issue if two signings were to occur...hope the outside back is a good solid centre....

BALLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sbw,thanks but no thanks!i cant believe how many people on here have such short memorys...this is the same tosser that sh1t on our proud club and his team mates.sbw is a cancer...weve already cleaned out the scum just got to get rid of one more trouble maker before the season starts.sbw is a great athlete but he only plays half a season at best and if he does come back how could you trust him again???ive even heard the rumour that he may be back but will only be paid for the games he plays,which i hope isnt true...

X

XxFoVoSxX

Sbw,thanks but no thanks!i cant believe how many people on here have such short memorys...this is the same tosser that sh1t on our proud club and his team mates.sbw is a cancer...weve already cleaned out the scum just got to get rid of one more trouble maker before the season starts.sbw is a great athlete but he only plays half a season at best and if he does come back how could you trust him again???ive even heard the rumour that he may be back but will only be paid for the games he plays,which i hope isnt true...
noone has forgotten anything.. read the posts... you dont have to love him you dont have to respect him but you got to respect his athletism and what he can do for the club... point being sbw can win you matches and he is a gamebreaker...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
noone has forgotten anything.. read the posts... you dont have to love him you dont have to respect him but you got to respect his athletism and what he can do for the club... point being sbw can win you matches and he is a gamebreaker...
when he's playing :p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont respect players as athletes who fake injuries

BALLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
dont get me wrong i know he can be a game breaker and win us a game on his own,but thats only when and if he gets onto the field.he just spent 3 months on the sidelines in france.he's damaged goods and always will be.teams only ever win comps when they have their top players on the field for long periods of time and at the right time of the year,history proves it.take thurston out of the cowboys,lockyer out of the broncos and they cant win a comp.look what happened in the grandfinal when cameron smith didnt play.the storm were a lost cause...

G

giant

Sonny bill williams would be the greatest thing for the club he will be welcomed back by atleast 80% of bulldogs fans.if with the team on paper in 09 we will make the eight if not top four sonny bill williams will make us the team to beat and premiers.he will add all the spark to our team.he will make our good team into a great team.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah.... for sure

forward pack

8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't cop it. He walked out on us like a weak **** so why would we want that attitude back at the club when we have made so many positive changes. I don't think anyone doubts his ability. Just my opinion.

X

XxFoVoSxX

dont get me wrong i know he can be a game breaker and win us a game on his own,but thats only when and if he gets onto the field.he just spent 3 months on the sidelines in france.he's damaged goods and always will be.teams only ever win comps when they have their top players on the field for long periods of time and at the right time of the year,history proves it.take thurston out of the cowboys,lockyer out of the broncos and they cant win a comp.look what happened in the grandfinal when cameron smith didnt play.the storm were a lost cause...
i didnt for once take you the wrong way and your opinion is very valid and i agree with that too

Status
Not open for further replies.