Us and our parents DRAMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man when it came to being a little sh!t no one was as bad as me. I wish my parents sent me to boarding school, mind you they did send me overseas for 5 months to straighten up, that didn't work either.

I've had knives, encyclopedias, tables, chairs, glass, hammers and drills thrown at me. Besides all the wooden spoons and shiz.
But I was terriable my parents couldn't control me.

I was angry at my dad and argued until i couldn't yell anymore this one day. By the time all the violence finished etc, one thing triggered me off...my mum called me a whore i stood up calmly, i staunched up spat in her face and pushed her down the front steps.
I look back now and think WTF was wrong with me. All over the fact she called me a whore. If it were now I would've said something smart back but never result to violence like i did. At that point they gave up and now we get along. We disagree but not like we used to THANK FUK for that.
Jesus! Wtf did u do for her to call u a whore. But dont spit. My mum is the only one i take shiit from. But i stil tell her to shut up lol.

My dad spat at me once and i nearly kiked his ass, instead i put holes through my wall through to the next room. thats how angry i was.

G

Gladiator.

LOL today my mum went beserk, she was shtiiing me cause i was studying my balls off and i just wanted 2 go see my mate he had an accident, shes like no finsih studying....cut a long story short after about 20min of arguing shes like continue studying im like no, shes like okay do what you want its you life, but she had that tone saying you better not embarres me, so im like tomoorrow for my exam, im writing my name and handing it in

extension cord came out :o

G

Gladiator.

lol 10min ago me and my dad were full going off our nuts at eachother, now im sucking up so he lets me go fishing 2moro night

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol god love mums.

mine can't do much to me...i'm about 6 inches taller than her. she just punches me in the gut, and pinches me. evil.

about 2 months ago, the old man and i had been on the cans together, and he told me i was a waste of a nurse, and that i could've been a doctor. i'm like 'yeah, you could've finished uni if you weren't pissed all the time'. i was held up against a wall by the throat, and he was ready to flog me. he then reliased he had his 22 year old daughter pinned up against the wall, so he let me go, slapped me over the head, and muttered some kind of insult at me in italian.

he keeps forgetting his eldest child is a girl lol!

S

smingers

Jesus! Wtf did u do for her to call u a whore. But dont spit. My mum is the only one i take shiit from. But i stil tell her to shut up lol.

My dad spat at me once and i nearly kiked his ass, instead i put holes through my wall through to the next room. thats how angry i was.
Didn't do the dishes and stole $20 so i can buy smokes at the time.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Is it just me or some mothers are mad at pyschological warfare?

Reaction score
two incidents that really stood out from my childhood:

1. dad belted my sister and i (after we were caught fighting) using his army belt...not the actual belt but with the belt buckle..have you seen the size of those things

2. mum actually was really clever though and realised that no amount of belting was going to resolve the fighting between my sister and i.. so during a really feral fight between us..mum separated my sister and i and gave us a knife each and told us to kill each other if we hated each other so much...problem solved..we both put our knives down and never physically fought again

gotta love mums :grinning: and their reasoning

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
never really found with my parents
they're to busy dealing with my rebel twin ohh his a trouble maker

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
geez u people deserved beltings tbh. i got away with heaps cuz i had a smart brain. always blame it on the cat

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
geez u people deserved beltings tbh. i got away with heaps cuz i had a smart brain. always blame it on the cat
Ur liek my younger bro. Fucckk People lIke you!!He was a genius and caused alot of shiit. I swear to god they would bend over backwards for him. As long as he got 90's he got away with everything.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol at some of these stories...my experiences arent half as bad as some of these lol

ive been locked outside in the backyard when me and my brothers would fight...

im still scared of my dad..except now i pretend not to be...he doesnt need weapons lol his hits hurt...

my parents dont hit me anymore but dads yells scare the **** out of me!

i can relate to the high marks stories though...

when i got my hsc result mum didnt speak to me for a while

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i find it hard to believe parents will be throwing sinks and toaster and knives etc etc

bit out there if you ask me

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Lebanese mothers aregreat at 2 things, psychological warfare and throwing slippers. Tell my mum to throw a basketball into a ring, she'd miss by a mile. Tell her to peg her thongs at my head, she'd be spot on in between the eyes.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
:roflol::roflol: @ some of the stories in this thread. Made me laugh so much LOL.

Dad never hits me, & never gets angry at me.. But Mum.. She's another story. She gets sooo angry SO easily & she'd slap me when I got her really, really angry. And a lot of threats. But it was mainly only slapping, lol.

But now that I'm taller than her, whenever we fight, I tend to be able to stop her when & if I get her super pissed & she goes to slap me.

Oh parents.

X

XxFoVoSxX

my mum first time ever she hit me was when i was 15(footy days) the genius used the koutala(wooden spoon), bamboo sticks.. ****ing anything she could find.. if the wooden spoon didnt work she'd use the vaccum metal thing, if that didnt work she used bamboo sticks...

anyways one day she tried to be a hero and crack me with her hand... most epic fail thing i ever see.. she must've been unco, high or just a dumb wog.. she hits me on the knee and ends up breaking her hand and ontp of this she had to balls to say it was my fault... :roflol:
it's like "yeah ma you can smash me with your hand.. go ahead.. but just so you know you'll break your hand" :roflol:

another time, my mums ex hit me with the bamboo stick when i was about 17.. i didnt quite like the guy and when i gotthe chance i cracked him one with it and i'm like "hows that feel biitch".. i got my ass wooped... but i was a man about it and kept being a smart ass to the point where i got fuucked up and still kept talking ****...

eventually he got the ****s and is like you're a gaithouri(donkey) wtf are you made of rocks or something?

little did he know i actually was dying slowly inside because of the pain...

good old days

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Yianni, this is that thread I was tellign you about. Fking hilarious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.