Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
MC i honestly dont know why you bother defending the Roosters on here

K

kennyy

LOL MC piss off seriously you are a deluded ****wit. Why a stuck up ***** like you is on here in the first place i have no idea

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
MC i honestly dont know why you bother defending the Roosters on here
It is not as if the majority of people on here just attack the Roosters non stop the way some of us as Bulldogs fans and as one of the Roosters biggest rivals perhaps could.

But whenever a reasonable point about something the rest of the Rugby League world is aware of, MC and a few other Roosters fans just cannot accept certain facts and continually argue anything which is in the slightest bit negative or not praising the mighty Roosters.

For example, last season I made the point that Freddy might not be as good a coach as he is hyped up as being and his profile was the reason he got so much attention, not what he did as a coach. MC just could not accept that and argued every reasonable point anyone tried to make.

So I don't see why MC comes on here either, because MC never listens to anyone or takes on board anyone's points when it comes to the Roosters.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is not as if the majority of people on here just attack the Roosters non stop the way some of us as Bulldogs fans and as one of the Roosters biggest rivals perhaps could.

But whenever a reasonable point about something the rest of the Rugby League world is aware of, MC and a few other Roosters fans just cannot accept certain facts and continually argue anything which is in the slightest bit negative or not praising the mighty Roosters.
Have to agree with you there.

While i admit i can be one-eyed when it relates to the bulldogs sometimes, the blatant disregard for any fact that damages the roosters is astounding

-313-

Leave MC alone, It's not her fault that she supports a team that is the biggest shame on the NRL's epic @ss. It's not her fault fault that her team is made up of ex Bulldogs Hasbeens and coached by a coke head.
MC is cool..:p

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I get frustrated with buying people all the time. If it were up to me I wouldn't have let players like Crock, Cayless, Morley and Cross go. We don't need Luke, we would just be stuffing up the combinations we had made.

When we let go of the JUniors I was livid, stupidest decision ever, and us getting them back is a good thing, probably saving face, but a good thing.

K

kennyy

LOL hypocrite

go away MC, you are too posh for this place by your own definition

Status
Not open for further replies.