Christmas Hampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how do i convince my mum to pay for a christmas hamper ffs?

stomping around in a hissy fit doesnt work anymore:uptight:

*drools at kids christmas hamper*

S

sandman77

put your foot down, Tell that Biatch to fkn do as shes told.

Don't put up with cr@p like that.

LOL

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
put your foot down, Tell that Biatch to fkn do as shes told.

Don't put up with cr@p like that.

LOL
she holds all the cards here, she already irons my clothes and all that, i dont want to push my luck

M

mofo sixx

those hampers you pay off throughout the yr are a scam, the box of froot loops probably ends up costing you about $11

& half the stuff isnt really xmas related, like that whole hamper above, how much of that would be useful for a xmas lunch?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
& half the stuff isnt really xmas related, like that whole hamper above, how much of that would be useful for a xmas lunch?
wtf are you kidding :whacky:

i would need to be restrained in a straitjacket in order to leave enough goodies for the rest of the family

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
those hampers you pay off throughout the yr are a scam, the box of froot loops probably ends up costing you about $11

lol i agree. Most of that stuff...who the **** would use for christmas? Its more like spending over 12 months paying for one set of groceries that are smashed full of ****eous food that is just screaming myocardial infarction!
I guess it would help those who spend all their money on presents and need to ensure they will have food in the cupboards...

I would get the alcohol hampers though :o

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How come I can't get no Tang around here?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
As someone whose spent 8 years in retail - Here's how you save most money.

1. Lay-by Xmas presents before November starts. Last week of September or first week of October is ideal
2. Pay off lay-by's by November end.
3. December is for food (spend $500 over 3 weeks and get the same as hamper anyway)
4. Late Dec/January for yourself as a reward ! Lay-by major purchases and capitalise on heavy discounts.

OF course, if you're an impulse buyer, or are paying with credit cards .... all this effort will end up a waste !

M

mofo sixx

lol i agree. Most of that stuff...who the **** would use for christmas? Its more like spending over 12 months paying for one set of groceries that are smashed full of ****eous food that is just screaming myocardial infarction!
I guess it would help those who spend all their money on presents and need to ensure they will have food in the cupboards...

I would get the alcohol hampers though :o
yea i have looked @ some of those,

http://www.chrisco.com.au/pages/ShowProduct.aspx?Product=93741

but @ $18 a week * 52 weeks, i think you'd be paying about $300 or so more than if you just went to your local bottle shop,

still it would be a rush, getting all that delivered in one hit by chrisco ,
they reallty should throw in some panadols & a couple of beroccas & maybe some vitamin b as well.

M

mofo sixx

As someone whose spent 8 years in retail - Here's how you save most money.

1. Lay-by Xmas presents before November starts. Last week of September or first week of October is ideal
2. Pay off lay-by's by November end.
3. December is for food (spend $500 over 3 weeks and get the same as hamper anyway)
4. Late Dec/January for yourself as a reward ! Lay-by major purchases and capitalise on heavy discounts.

OF course, if you're an impulse buyer, or are paying with credit cards .... all this effort will end up a waste !
KK, being a typical male i literally do all my xmas shopping basically between 22 - 24th, i walk in grab want i want & get out,

its a covert operation really

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How lucky do the orthodox people have it? :(

If they are last minute, they can buy their gifts during the first days of january, during the cheaper times rofl. Just have to fight off the bargain scavengers and jews.

*shakes fist*

I still heart christmas xox

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how lucky do the orthodox people have it? :(

if they are last minute, they can buy their gifts during the first days of january, during the cheaper times rofl. just have to fight off the bargain scavengers and jews.

*shakes fist*

i still heart christmas xox
Lol.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
If that is Chrisco, you need to order it at the start of the year.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Just have to fight off the bargain scavengers and jews.

*shakes fist*
Oh those sales crack me up ! Especially the news footage of some poor old biddy getting Pwned by hundreds of feet, or two women slapping each other over the last handbag at 90% off !

K

kennyy

I've heard of ppl buying in sales in jan for xmas pressies the following yr

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh those sales crack me up ! Especially the news footage of some poor old biddy getting Pwned by hundreds of feet, or two women slapping each other over the last handbag at 90% off !
I hope in one of those bags she has some new, not so farken hideous shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.