_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another opposition supporter worried we may give it a shake in '09

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awful! Don't think it will do much for the players motivation.
most ridiculous post i've read for ages, can you please explain how the jersey the players wear has any impact on there motivation.

THE CAT

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
I don't think it looks that crash hot. I also don't think it will have an impact on how they play. I'm still worried about Holdsworth being in the side but think the Dogs will shake it up in 09. Go boys!!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Awful! Don't think it will do much for the players motivation.
ROFLMFAO :p

I can see it now..........

trainer runs out during the game running the water as we pack into yet another scrum after yet another turnover due to lack lustre play......

Trainer: what's up boys, why so slow today?
Team: meh, it's the jersey champ, really bringin me down
Trainer: well, you're in it for the year, what do you wanna do?
Team: can we forfeit? oh woe is me

:p

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
What you see in the photos are only test jerseys. There will be a marked difference on the day they play the first game in '09. They will be bolder in colour and the design will be different...

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
What you see in the photos are only test jerseys. There will be a marked difference on the day they play the first game in '09. They will be bolder in colour and the design will be different...
It would have to be vastly different for me to like it.

And my next question is why have pics of it in the newspaper if there will be a marked change? They should have shown the jersey in its final form.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Who told you that?

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
the jersey is crap and so is our coach and our so called 2008 playmaker holdsworth the jersey the coach and holdsworth have to be replaced

Imo you're the one who needs replacing...if you don't like what the Bulldogs are offering for '09...there are other teams who could do with your kind of support.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

giant

go support another team if your not happy!:whacky:
IF he mr moore can prove himself ill be the first to take back what ive said.as for supporting another team if we dont shape up in o9 you will be the one to dis the team.k moore has been our attacking coach for approx 5 years please explain what the problem was.lets wait and c what he has.he has a team on paper lets see what he can do.he was the worst number 7 ive ever seen but was always picked why i ask

G

giant

imo you're the one who needs replacing...if you don't like what the bulldogs are offering for '09...there are other teams who could do with your kind of support.
they get paid to get a job done. Supporting the bulldogs is in our blood.so please wake up or shut up

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF he mr moore can prove himself ill be the first to take back what ive said.as for supporting another team if we dont shape up in o9 you will be the one to dis the team.k moore has been our attacking coach for approx 5 years please xplain what the problem was.lets wait and c what he has.he has a team on paper lets see what he can do.he was the worst number 7 ive ever seen but was always picked y i ask
hey giant how about a little respect for one of the most respected bulldogs fans around, you'll get nowhere attacking someone like keefy.

G

giant

hey giant how about a little respect for one of the most respected bulldogs fans around, you'll get nowhere attacking someone like keefy.
i havent attacked him yet he told me support another team he should respect other opinions

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF he mr moore can prove himself ill be the first to take back what ive said.as for supporting another team if we dont shape up in o9 you will be the one to dis the team.k moore has been our attacking coach for approx 5 years please xplain what the problem was.lets wait and c what he has.he has a team on paper lets see what he can do.he was the worst number 7 ive ever seen but was always picked y i ask
our attack hasnt been that bad, it was just our defence, we had poor inconsistent halves so the attack seems crap. I think Moore should do well with the roster he has but you don't become a champion team overnight...

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Firstly, how dare you question the passion of another supporter after your disparaging remarks about the team and coach and presume to know how he will or won't react.

Secondly, Kevin has barely taken the reins yet, how can you judge him on something you haven't seen?

Thirdly, if you can name someone who could have replaced Holdsworth last year, please enlightened us, because I didn't notice anyone else who could have done a better job. It's not as if we had a wealth of talent in the halves last season.

Last edited by a moderator:

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
they get paid to get a job done. Supporting the bulldogs is in our blood.so please wake up or shut up
LMFAO.........is that s'posed to put me in my place???
I'm wide awake and I'll say what I want, when I want....if that's allright with you. Positive support is better than negative support, don't you think?
So take your own advice Shorty....what?....sorry, I meant to say giant....
I'm doin' OK without it!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im trying to figure out which serial sh1t-stirrer giant is. Might have to watch his "style" or lack of a bit longer but he smells like Godberts. Maybe its Godbert's "other" cuz

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Im trying to figure out which serial sh1t-stirrer giant is. Might have to watch his "style" or lack of a bit longer but he smells like Godberts. Maybe its Godbert's "other" cuz
Wouldn't be suprised :whacky:

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
The worst part about his posts is not the lack of quality but the hectic text style posts :slick:, I thought we were going to stamp out that school yard crap!

Grilling our new coach before a game is even played is just dumb :whacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.