New Jersey-Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They should bring back the presuperleague jerseys, bagginess and all, and Hyundai while theyre at it.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What's with everyone having a hissy fit because some of us don't like the look of the jersey? It's just an opinion - and it's a true opinion. Nobody is bagging the club or the players. I'm still gonna support the club and the players no matter what their jersey.

Just because we don't like the look of the new jersey doesn't make us any less supporters.

K

KL

it looks like the best and less jersey with official logos.

in conclusion it is garbage. lucky I bought two this season

K

KL

What's with everyone having a hissy fit because some of us don't like the look of the jersey? It's just an opinion - and it's a true opinion. Nobody is bagging the club or the players. I'm still gonna support the club and the players no matter what their jersey.

Just because we don't like the look of the new jersey doesn't make us any less supporters.
word.

p.s they better not **** up the heritage jersey.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
i agree with the majority - the new jerseys are a shocker, although i'm not that fussed.

the only thing that's getting to me is DJ wearing it

M

Mr Miyagi

If you do not give me a blowie while I am wearing the new jersey you can not be granted the status of true supporter :p

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

They can't hack a difference of opinion or honesty for that matter.

I will not fork out $180 for that Jersey. I have 5 at home, and will stick to the heritage jersey. Best one of the lot.

It will be a disaster in merchandise sales if the fans don't like it. After all.. we pay the $$$ to buy it.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We dont have to like the jersey. If people think its ugly, they have the right to.

There was a design someone posted this year, IMO it was excellent. Kind of like an updated 1980's design

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We dont have to like the jersey. If people think its ugly, they have the right to.

There was a design someone posted this year, IMO it was excellent. Kind of like an updated 1980's design

I remember that. Would be good if you could find it GB.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These Jerseys crap on the Xblade design. Deadset, the design team must have been high on something.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
Camp Quality is a great charity and it's good to see the Bulldogs brand associated with it.
As for the jersey....it's a blue'n'white Bulldogs jersey....that's all that
matters....what more could anyone want?

Imo the yellow could be a bonus for us....it'll give our guys something to
aim at when they're passing the ball....:D

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
Some Designs Aaron and Haztrick made up a little while ago...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what, i think our Heritage jersey should be our home jersey on a full time basis, that jersey is different to most clubs and it celebrates our history, and that jersey is a hit with most fans
that would be great indeed. i like that.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Agree. I love our heritage jerseys with the black shorts.. very classy.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont rate it, but the club is doing a good deed by having Camp Quality on it. I dont know if I will get one or not. That yellow does stick out like Dogs balls and is too dominating. Hopefully the club will find a major sponsor soon and the jersey will be put on the back burner before its mass produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.