Soccer Chelsea F.C Super Thread

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
which hopefully means they wouldnt waste 10m on someone to sit on the bench or play in the b side. way too good for that imo

P

Paint.

yes and would be played ahead of romeu, a natural midfielder.
No, but my point is that they don't necessarily need Romeu when they have so much depth in the mids - Adriano being part of that depth.

P

Paint.

Drogba on fcking fire... one goal, then now this for Ramires' goal... 2-0, 21 mins gone. :o

P

Paint.

Awesome defence...
Drogba, Ramires, Meireles, Ivanovic, Cech were beast. Romeu, Mata and Sturridge were real good too (tho Sturridge needs to pass more!).
We started off strong and never looked back... Top of the group now, so no Barca thankfully :p
City next!

P

Paint.

AVB has confirmed that the buy-back clause in Romeu's contract can only be activated if Chelsea wants to release him. Good news :D

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Romeu is our long term makelele style midfielder.

I am starting to like the look of our team for the future:

Courtois
VDW / Ivanovic - Luiz - Chalobah / bought centre back / Bruma - Bertrand (with PVA as backup)
Romeu
Mceachran - Modric / bought midfielder
Sturridge - Torres / Lukaku - Mata

Btw, city or chelsea this morning ? i actually think we'll win

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Fat Frank converts penalty

Chavs leading 2-1 against ****teh

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sturridge is quickly becoming one of the most dangerous players in the epl. hes playing out of position and he is still killing it !

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
sturridge is quickly becoming one of the most dangerous players in the epl. hes playing out of position and he is still killing it !
TBH... When you lot were buying Torres off us, we had the opportunity to buy Sturridge but Comolli insisted on Carroll :sleepy:

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Romeu was probably your best imo. You best hope he is happy to stay in London because I can see barcelona claiming him as their own before too long.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Romeu was probably your best imo. You best hope he is happy to stay in London because I can see barcelona claiming him as their own before too long.
Barca have some buy back clause apparently

P

Paint.

We draw Napoli in the Rd of 16... tough match, hopefully with a few purchases in January we can get through easy.

First match is on 21 Feb 2012, Napoli home match.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a retarded buy back clause that is. Basically just lets Barcelona get a cheaper price. I guess if they come sniffing, Chelsea will have their hand forced.