Username Change Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can mods or admin change my username back to "K E" please. I went to change it but it costs 20,000 kennel cash. WTF?!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be begging all day for 20,000! LOL

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Then K E, Fred. LOL

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
How many E's are there to K?! 20K worth I guess.

I promised not go back to those days ever again...
Well desperate times call for desprate measures :p

How bad to you want to go back to your old ways, cause it seams that this is exactly what you are attempting to do by going back to K.E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well desperate times call for desprate measures :p

How bad to you want to go back to your old ways, cause it seams that this is exactly what you are attempting to do by going back to K.E
LOL. Someone just change my username FFS! :p

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
KE, i miss ur old user name man, and i would like to see it changed back for u. i think the mods introduced the higher cost to change the username becuase we had ******sm that were changing their name to offensive things, and this is a deterrant.

i hope they make an exception for you, because you are one of the old school kennellers, that always goes by the rules, and has never been a nuisance on the forum..

If it helps, i'm happy to donate cash, just PM me..

take care champ..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
KE, i miss ur old user name man, and i would like to see it changed back for u. i think the mods introduced the higher cost to change the username becuase we had ******sm that were changing their name to offensive things, and this is a deterrant.

i hope they make an exception for you, because you are one of the old school kennellers, that always goes by the rules, and has never been a nuisance on the forum..

If it helps, i'm happy to donate cash, just PM me..

take care champ..
You sweetheart you! I tried to just make a new account but appaarently my e-mail has been banned. I just made it two minutes ago. How can it be banned? "homerthompson1984@gmail.com"

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill donate you some money :grinning:

Ill speak to the higher authorities for you as well, perhaps they might show you some love
Don't donate me, get those fatcats in Washing...I mean Administration to change it. :p

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'd donate...but you're a Romosexual:p

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Don't donate me, get those fatcats in Washing...I mean Administration to change it. :p
Ill talk to my people and they will talk to thier people and we might have something by tomorrow :p

You cant just make a new account

Status
Not open for further replies.