School Row- Catholics Welcome, Muslims not

Status
Not open for further replies.

-313-

You do not have to remove your religious emblem in Church. It is not a sign of disrespect. ANYONE is more than welcome to attend any Mass service. and no one will be turned away.
I know that, I went to a catholic Private school.

M

Mr Miyagi

That's not what I said, I am a muslim and proud one whether I was in church, temple or mosque. The only time I go to church is when it's an occasion and let me assure you everybody knows I'm a muslim so there is no issue there, the same thing with christians and the mosque. you really have a diluted Image of muslim and Islam and I invite you to read a little bit more about it. for example, I as a muslim man, can wear a cross without any harm done, another example is I as a muslim man HAVE to respect other religion and MUST believe in other religions as well.
I believe the same on all religions they are all the same to me, I dotn know why you guys seem to ignore the fact I am talking about all the religions when it comes to the higher more influential people in the sects.
I have already said a million times that the normal average person in the religions are normally nice humble people.
Christian, muslims, jews etc all the same to me, so I wish you would all stop saying I am deluded on islam.
You are all related

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know that, I went to a catholic Private school.
Oh well. There you go. I was just re-assuring you so you don't feel like you're disrespecting anyone when attending Church/Mass.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
why the **** do they want to build a school out that way anyway?

Camden is ****

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Sharmoot said:
I don't understand why wouldn't be safe??
Because it's Camden. Think Cronulla riots, with less brains, less teeth, a southern cross tattoo, a V8 ute, Bundy Cans and a goatie !

F*cking hicks are so afraid of progress they have NO traffic lights, banks that have 42 tellers and only 2 ATM's in a 5km radius ! They protest against anything under the blanket excuse "protecting the local heritage". NO McDonald's. NO KFC. Leave the dam Jacaranda tress in the middle of the main street even though they're a environmental/safety hazard ! IT never ends !

Now they have (gasps breath) Muslims coming ? Some must be having flashbacks and treating it like WW2 all over again. It's a joke !
"I'm not gonna let blah,blah,blah happen as long as I'm alive. My great-great-uncle fought for blah,blah,blah ... to keep this place a blah,blah,blah .... and I'll be damned if blah,blah,blah !"

Fuel 'em up on a skinfull of p*ss and watch 'em go when TT and ACA comes knocking at one of their 'community meetings' !
Rooney’s Girl said:
the idiots of camden need to realise that in australia, we embrace multiculturalism,
Rooney’s Girl said:
it's disgusting, and i'm glad i'm classed as campbelltown now, and not Camden
ME too. My mum lives out there and is dying to come back ! Bigger whingers than POMS ! .... Hang on, most of them are I think ?

Burn Camden!
Not a bad idea ! The best friends I have from there (funny enough : ones who dont drink bourbon and actually got a level of education) have all moved out far away ! Newscastle, Canberra and Neutral Bay !

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
FFS....settle down and do some research ppl.

The Muslim school was knocked back for zoning reasons.........and zoning reasons only...the site they wanted to use was just not suitable.

This school everyone is making a fuss about is The Mater Dei Catholic School...an already existing [old] school...on an already existing site...they want to build a new school on this already existing site...

There's nothing racist about it imo...no double standards at all.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FFS....settle down and do some research ppl.

The Muslim school was knocked back for zoning reasons.........and zoning reasons only...the site they wanted to use was just not suitable.

This school everyone is making a fuss about is The Mater Dei Catholic School...an already existing [old] school...on an already existing site...they want to build a new school on this already existing site...

There's nothing racist about it imo...no double standards at all.

Yeah, the discussion is about the residents who specifically said they don't want Muslims.

The residents who put a pig head on a stake on the land.

-313-

I believe the same on all religions they are all the same to me, I dotn know why you guys seem to ignore the fact I am talking about all the religions when it comes to the higher more influential people in the sects.
I have already said a million times that the normal average person in the religions are normally nice humble people.
Christian, muslims, jews etc all the same to me, so I wish you would all stop saying I am deluded on islam.
You are all related
Higher more influential people? well for Islam it doesn't get any higher then the Prophet (PBUH), and for Christians it is Jesus (AS) both were humble, peaceful people who taught Gods Teaching peacefully, and died doing so.
There is a story about Mohammad (PBUH) where he asked all his Muslims followers to take a Christian as a brother and treat him as such. Jesus (AS) did something similar on so many occasions.
So we, as followers have to live and learn by the teaching of these Prophets, not by the ruling of a nobody who calls himself a sheikh or a priest. But hey each to their own.

As I said earlier, I went to catholic school, I had the cross emblem printed on my uniform, and sometimes I used to go to the mosque afterwards, it didn’t bother anybody.

What is happening at Camden is based on religious bias against Islam, that is all it is to it. These people are either ill informed or to stupid to think for themselves. They are just following the basic principal of a formula been presented to them by Muslim hating, media driven political propaganda. And you know what I feel sorry for them because they will have to live with themselves everyday.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Camden could DO with an influx of out-of-town people !

* Families coming increases demand for housing and therefore increases property values and capital growth.

* There are countless empty shopfronts in Argyle Street, that could be put to good use by 'multicultural retailers' or suppliers of goods/services, therefore increasing overall business in the area, the types of clientelle and attracting more customers to all the other retailers as a whole, to spend locally.

* More local-farming for fresh vegies/fruit. Diversity in produce. Could attract more people from out-of-town to spend locally.

* Better infrastructure and funding from higher levels of Govt to accomodate growing area !

These points are always missed and all you'll hear from the place is "OH NO ! ..... here comes the wogs !"

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are all related

LOL

*shakes head*

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Higher more influential people? well for Islam it doesn't get any higher then the Prophet (PBUH), and for Christians it is Jesus (AS) both were humble, peaceful people who taught Gods Teaching peacefully, and died doing so.
There is a story about Mohammad (PBUH) where he asked all his Muslims followers to take a Christian as a brother and treat him as such. Jesus (AS) did something similar on so many occasions.
So we, as followers have to live and learn by the teaching of these Prophets, not by the ruling of a nobody who calls himself a sheikh or a priest. But hey each to their own.

As I said earlier, I went to catholic school, I had the cross emblem printed on my uniform, and sometimes I used to go to the mosque afterwards, it didn’t bother anybody.

What is happening at Camden is based on religious bias against Islam, that is all it is to it. These people are either ill informed or to stupid to think for themselves. They are just following the basic principal of a formula been presented to them by Muslim hating, media driven political propaganda. And you know what I feel sorry for them because they will have to live with themselves everyday.
I agree with a lot of what you say, but unfortunately the majority of people do not abide by this and they do go by the rulings of these people, and I believe that is why we have the extremist factions in all religions and beliefs.

btw, could you please explain what you mean by PBUH and AS?

-313-

Because it's Camden. Think Cronulla riots, with less brains, less teeth, a southern cross tattoo, a V8 ute, Bundy Cans and a goatie !

F*cking hicks are so afraid of progress they have NO traffic lights, banks that have 42 tellers and only 2 ATM's in a 5km radius ! They protest against anything under the blanket excuse "protecting the local heritage". NO McDonald's. NO KFC. Leave the dam Jacaranda tress in the middle of the main street even though they're a environmental/safety hazard ! IT never ends !

Now they have (gasps breath) Muslims coming ? Some must be having flashbacks and treating it like WW2 all over again. It's a joke !
"I'm not gonna let blah,blah,blah happen as long as I'm alive. My great-great-uncle fought for blah,blah,blah ... to keep this place a blah,blah,blah .... and I'll be damned if blah,blah,blah !"

Fuel 'em up on a skinfull of p*ss and watch 'em go when TT and ACA comes knocking at one of their 'community meetings' !!
Good Post mate.
Isn't ironic when you are fighting to keep the freedom you are given yet you are fighting against the same freedom??

-313-

I agree with a lot of what you say, but unfortunately the majority of people do not abide by this and they do go by the rulings of these people, and I believe that is why we have the extremist factions in all religions and beliefs.

btw, could you please explain what you mean by PBUH and AS?
PBUH = Peace Be Upon Him

AS = Allayhe Salam (Arabic word, which means God Grant him Peace)

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Isn't ironic when you are fighting to keep the freedom you are given yet you are fighting against the same freedom??
Kind of like f*cking for the cause of virginity ! Totally idiotic !

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Camden could DO with an influx of out-of-town people !

* Families coming increases demand for housing and therefore increases property values and capital growth.

* There are countless empty shopfronts in Argyle Street, that could be put to good use by 'multicultural retailers' or suppliers of goods/services, therefore increasing overall business in the area, the types of clientelle and attracting more customers to all the other retailers as a whole, to spend locally.

* More local-farming for fresh vegies/fruit. Diversity in produce. Could attract more people from out-of-town to spend locally.

* Better infrastructure and funding from higher levels of Govt to accomodate growing area !

These points are always missed and all you'll hear from the place is "OH NO ! ..... here comes the wogs !"
bloody wogs

make em all swim back I say!! and if they try swimming back shoot em!!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
bloody wogs

make em all swim back I say!! and if they try swimming back shoot em!!
IT just occured to me .... Camden IS a real life Kingswood Country !

IF Ted Bulpitt ran for Mayor he'd win in a landslide ! I'm sure they'd adore him !

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who heard kyle from the kyle and jakie o show bag the shiiit out of camden. WELL DONE KYLE
!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
IT just occured to me .... Camden IS a real life Kingswood Country !

IF Ted Bulpitt ran for Mayor he'd win in a landslide ! I'm sure they'd adore him !
lol@Ted Bulpitt

I love how he picks on his wog son in law in that show
I remember being 3 years old watching that show and saying to my mum around 2.30 in the afternoon I want to watch the wog guy because I didn't know it was called Kingswood country

Status
Not open for further replies.