I inhaled, admits Premier Rees

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks sugar, tea, peanuts don't have side effects is kidding themselves because they kill more people then cannabis (the word marijuana is used to sound more alien to wasps) that is a fact. That was some really poor proof you offered learn how to research properly.
Should see how great it was for my sister, she is a user and she is perfectly normal. All you pot smokers are the same

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks sugar, tea, peanuts don't have side effects is kidding themselves because they kill more people then cannabis (the word marijuana is used to sound more alien to wasps) that is a fact. That was some really poor proof you offered learn how to research properly.
I've tried smokin' all of them...and nothin' happened man...they don't have any effect, let alone side effects.:D

G

Gladiator.

I've tried smokin' all of them...and nothin' happened man...they don't have any effect, let alone side effects.:D
not true :p

open up a tea bag and mix it with your argili, get ready for your world to be spinning

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTf?

who gives a ****? it was his past?

IMO everyone should have a bong or two atleast once in their life and have everyone lighten the **** up.
George butch and The arab leaders need to do is share a joint and all will be dandy.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should see how great it was for my sister, she is a user and she is perfectly normal. All you pot smokers are the same
Pretty much the proof the government needs. What we don't know is your family medical history, what other drugs is your sister on?, does she drink much?, her age etc... I could go on and on and on. But why bother when you can just chalk up all your sisters behaviour to cannabis.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
not true :p

open up a tea bag and mix it with your argili, get ready for your world to be spinning
And as a bonus you wont be getting arrested. Hell you can smoke nearly every other plant and no one would give a toss unless you enjoy yourself then we got a serious crime on our hands.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait to leave this shi-t area (Greenacre) and get home after reading this thread

G

Gladiator.

WTf?

who gives a ****? it was his past?

IMO everyone should have a bong or two atleast once in their life and have everyone lighten the **** up.
George butch and The arab leaders need to do is share a joint and all will be dandy.
watch harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay :p

george bush does enjoy a joint :p

Status
Not open for further replies.