Reaction score
sorry to hear that bro

which dog was it?

you've still got 2 dogs left yeah?

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I was a bit slack.

I couldnt bring myself to let my mum take my cat to the vert. I had literally grown up with this thing for like 13 years.

Thankfully it died naturally, but i think i left it in some pain because of my own feelings, which i am guilty about.
That was the same with this cat, I felt terrible, I didnt want to take her to the vet, but she got to the point where I thought I should, that hurt so much...

The thing was 19 years old

K

kennyy

i know how u feel
i lost my dog too
he's in here somewhere
*faint howl*

M

Mr Miyagi

Losing a loved pet is like losing a family member.
very sad

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dog had a tick burrowed into his head did not know till he could not move. took him to vet was not cheap. was happy to see me, when went to get him

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aw that sucks to hear Soliola!

A few years ago we had to put our dog down. My parents had got him since before I was even born so I was pretty gutted. But it was the best for him cos everything in his body was shutting down.

It's a hard thing to adjust to, esp when they are in the box in the seat next to you on the way home from the vet.

:(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i had a bird called Antar for 14 bloody years until it got stung by a bee!!! i was shattered as dad had got the bird the day i was born :(

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i had my doggie for 13 years, til she had a stroke, then we had to put her down.. i was shattered :(

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
I had to flush one of our goldfish this morning...
It wasn't dead...it wasn't even crook...
Little fkr put up a hell of a fight.

[not really...just tryin' to lighten the mood]

I know what it's like to lose your dog/best mate.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty hard to go through if 1 of your pets has been in the family for so long and there not coming back from the vet.
I know how you feel mate they became a big part of the family. We had to put a family dog down when I was 17 & we got her as a pup when I was only 7 so you get pretty attached.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I was devastated for weeks when we had to put down our dog when I was in yr 6.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
poor dog.. he was with u for 12 years? thats a long time to be stuck with a roosters supporter...

nah kidding.. sorry for your loss dude... wont replace him, but go buy another dog... would ease the pain abit...

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea my jack russell which i had for 7 years got run over a few months ago

ghe actually got run over out the front of a vets house & the vet tride to save him but couldnt, the vet called me @ work & was like hello , do you owna dog named JB, well he just got ran over in front of my house, he didnt make it sorry, so can you come collect his body befor 4:30pm .

it was a massive kick in the guts, i actually took the following day off work

thats 2 pets RIP buckets

M

mofo sixx

thats 2 pets RIP buckets
poor buckets , so long my lil birdie ,

i replaced buckets a couple of weeks ago with a budgie named cheekie

after JB got run over i swore i wouldnt get another dog

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
put down my staffy of 7years due to liver cancer(unable to hold in food) 5years ago and got him cremated,i lasted2days and i decided to buy the trading post,make some calls to breeders,fill up on petrol,go to an atm then drove 2-3hours to hazelbrook to buy my nxt staffy pup,..it helped me bigtime so my condolences p.s. i held my staffy while he got the injection so i feel ur pain

Status
Not open for further replies.