Former Dogs playing crap @ Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Watching the Roosters/St George game live right now and in particular finding the former Dogs very funny.

How crap are they going ?

Anasta - Got smashed by Morris. Dropped the ball cold 1-on-1 on 5th tackle and lets not forget that kickoff .... it must have gone 10 forwrds and 20 sideways.

Shrek - Could catch the ball froma tap ! Smashed Ryles high and ON REPORT (right before Semis too, idiot) and if that wasn't enough he smashed his own team-mate in a late tackle !

Mason - Night (and possibly season) over with rumoured ACL injury !

JOY !

PS - Roosters fans .... I'll fix my sorrows in Sept by watching the 2004 GF on DVD ! What about you ?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they are going crap, myles might be the best buy for them, but mason is no loss, he is having a very crap year and would not have contributed to making our year any better than it is at the moment, i am glad he was gotten rid of

the question put to me a few times now is, 'but releasing him to our biggest rival'?

in hindsight of how crap he is playing, i am glad he is at the roosters, he is a dud buy, playing crap, a waste of money
he is our trojan horse to some degree
it gives me great pleasure to see him playing at the roosters, because he is so crap

lmfao

BullWinkle

Waterboy
Reaction score
And Josh Morris looks very sharp. IF we get up vs. raiders it'll be a sweet end to a *&%! season taking you know who's fibula into account

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
roosters are losing the possession tally 58-42 now.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
half time now, no score, possession going 59-41 to the dragons. roosters have made 521 metres compared to 711 for the dragons. surprised that no ones scored yet.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bad luck for Mase, it would be worse if he was a Dog still.
I like these tough tight games, it reminds me of 80,s games when tries were hard to score.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
the rorters are now locked in for 4th and broncs for 5th, so they play each other in the first qualifying final next week.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Braith played excellently, Myles was close to the best on the park, Shrek mixed it up, got in the niggle, fired us up.

Mason.... well. :o

TOP 4 HOW SWEET IT IS

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Myles did very well. He plays well when he gets some time in the ruck when tackling ie. in the wet. Braith played well too. As for Mase, aint Karma a *****!!!!!!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Braith played excellently, Myles was close to the best on the park, Shrek mixed it up, got in the niggle, fired us up.

Mason.... well. :o

TOP 4 HOW SWEET IT IS
Congrats MC! You are my second fav Rooters supporter behind my best mate! They showed what they are capable of defensively tonight and I wish them all of the best now Mase is gone. :grinning:

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks :love:

I am just so happy, it's been a long time between drinks and MINI KICKED A$$

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks :love:

I am just so happy, it's been a long time between drinks and MINI KICKED A$$
He did very well tonight. The way that he ran the ball up first up was inspirational! He is a champ worthy of an avatar! Now whwere are those Church photos........... I know he is the enemy but FMD what a champion!

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I love that pic.

I am off now, I think I have pneumonia!

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look at Mason's averages for the season. 150m per game.

Show me a bulldogs player that has done that.

Sour grapes tbh.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Look at Mason's averages for the season. 150m per game.

Show me a bulldogs player that has done that.

Sour grapes tbh.
What are you on? Show me those stats and where yo got them from!?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Masons career is all downhill from here

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Mason cops too much **** then he deserves. But this has def been on of his poorer seasons. The roosters have got no chance at the title

Status
Not open for further replies.