Morris Ieamma Quits

Status
Not open for further replies.

gians

Waterboy
Reaction score
i feel for morris...noone can save the state as it is,too much debt from running the olympics which their still trying to make us believe they actually were the only city to make a profit from running em

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
i feel for morris...noone can save the state as it is,too much debt from running the olympics which their still trying to make us believe they actually were the only city to make a profit from running em
WHY!!!!!!!

Glad to see the back of him...personally.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
this state is fukked as it is

lets bring in joe tripodi from fairfield

D

DoggyStylz

I heard from an insider that morris is going to toulon to futher his career

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty big news in the state, its not often the chief goes for mismanagement, dont the pollies know how to run a business or use a calculator for our taxes?

Malla

Reaction score
Was reading some eco paper on the gdp growth of each state. NSW was the only state to be in the negative. -1% since Lemma took over. Good riddance

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can Labor all together quit?
If only. But then people will be encouraged to work instead of sitting at home doing nothing while they get easy money...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldnt want that would we
Nah nah. Let's cater to the poor minority and ignore the hard working people who make this country what it is.

Fcuk I hate Labor with a passion. Bunch of left wing, media whoring, sell their mother for a vote, uneducated fcukwits.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah nah. Let's cater to the poor minority and ignore the hard working people who make this country what it is.

Fcuk I hate Labor with a passion. Bunch of left wing, media whoring, sell their mother for a vote, uneducated fcukwits.
the people of Australia who are unemployed arn't as well off as you think

the only well off unemployed people are wogs and spades because the Government is too scared to knock them back due to our weak discrimination laws

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
thank God the noob left. But seriously who wants the O'Farrell bloke from the Libs 2 b premier. the bloke is supposed 2 b critising Labor everday yet we never hear a peep from him. Sack him also!!! and bring back Bob Carr for labor :p

btw theres a rumour going around that if Costello is offered the opposition state leaders job he will take it. He doesnt wanna b a PM anymore but a premier

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly think Iemma should of stayed but he should not of tried to sink Costa. They definately over spent, espeacially on fantasy rail links when you cannot even get a train to Murwillambah.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the people of Australia who are unemployed arn't as well off as you think.
Not saying they're well off but they have it easy. I have to work and pay tax. If I don't pay $1 in tax, the goverment will bend me over, my grandfather over, his grandfather over, his grandfather over and sodomise me while these bludging useless cnuts do nothing, swear at this country and expect everything handed to them. (Note: Not saying ALL unemployed people. Just the ungreatful cnuts who don't appreciate anything)

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Since Iemma took on being Premier, especially in recent months, everything has spiraled downhill. Not surprised he quit with the various factions not happy with his leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.