Pictorial Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godberts Cuz

Source: http://www.photosau.com/canterbury/scripts/home.asp

George Peponis, receives rugby league medallion, Campsie, 1980

Reception after Canterbury-Bankstown 1980 Premiership win. Left to right: George Peponis (Captain), Alderman Judy Mahon, Graeme Hughes (back-rower).

Left to right: Alderman Jim Mountford (The Mayor, Canterbury Municipal Council); Coach Ted Glossop; Captain George Peponis; Jim Collins, President of the Canterbury-Bankstown Football Club (fixed correction).

Mark, Graeme and Garry Hughes in St Johns Lakemba jerseys

Canterbury Team Photo 1976
Back Row (L to R): Graeme Hughes, Chris Anderson, Mark Hughes, John Peek, Mick Ryan, Garry Hughes.
Middle Row (L to R): Malcolm Clift (Coach), George Peponis, Bob McCarthy (Captain), Bill Noonan, Phil Young, Barry Phillis, Peter Moore (Secretary).
Front Row (L to R): Peter Cassilles, Phil Charlton, Keith Harris, Steve Mortimer, Don Moseley, Peter O'Neill.

Source: http://www.photosau.com/canterbury/scripts/home.asp

K

kennyy

TOP PICTURES THERE!!!!! Going up on the wall at work when i get home!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
the 76 team..

i have a fully signed jersey from them..
given to my dad on the day i was born

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its all nice and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, but you can get pics of these ppl and team on the bulldogs.com website. And apart from pushing Hughes as you love to, i dont know what the point is.

K

kennyy

Hey wat did brisbane win in 1980 oh thats right not even in the comp ha ha what a joke go away u fickle sydney boy going for an interstate team

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
TOP PICTURES THERE!!!!! Going up on the wall at work when i get home!
Lol. Im glad i matter so mcuh to be on your wall you creepy stalker.

BTW any idiot in the forum knows you changed my quote under my name, and for those who didnt know they can see here. They do record when you do that kinda sh1t.

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/vbplaza.php?

Look under my item history, its says you changed it you fukn turkey.

While there explain the richest member list and hwo you have 340,0000 kennel cash without doing something dodgey....why arent you banned. Maybe the mods here like being made fools of.

You are ripping of kennel cash somehow so you can pay to do stuff like change peoples titles to obscene quotes. How fukn lame are you?

So you change my title so you can make a picture for your wall.

Whatever you think of me i cant ever be as sad as you.

Give yourself an uppercut, you are an embarrassment. I am disappointed that i go for the same team as you.

GET A LIFE. I know mine is more interesting, but do TRY and resist getting creepy on me now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didnt know Bob McCarthy used to captain the dogs, great pics.

G

Godberts Cuz

Its all nice and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, but you can get pics of these ppl and team on the bulldogs.com website. And apart from pushing Hughes as you love to, i dont know what the point is.
You're a classic. 90% of the pictures have Peponis in them :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures mate.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
Geez...how ordinary does that Bulldog look on the banner/poster in the background...hahaha
I don't remember it looking that bad.:grinning:

Great pix...thanx.

lol at Chris Andersons' ugly young mug...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.