Not open for further replies.
M

mofo sixx

this thread starting in a southerly direction

now it is fully headed southbound

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the law is the law, so she shouldnt be hitting/slapping the kids...

but posting on here isnt the way to go about it...

dont defame the centre...do it the official way imo

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
a month ago she abused your son and you still send him there? i dont get it!!

M

Mr Miyagi

It would be nice to know if the kid even has any physical evidence of abuse.

G

Gladiator.

boots abuses sudanese kids at his childs day care centre.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
How times have changed eh!!!
I remember getting hit in the head with a blackboard duster that the teacher threw at me for being a smartarse and disrupting the class. Man...IT HURT and left a fkn lump too. Anyway, when I got home my mum freaked a bit and made a bit of fuss over me, but when my dad got home and I told him what happened....he kicked me up the arse and told me I got what I deserved and told me to wake up to myself. I was 11, and that's how things worked back then....not like today at all.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offence, but probably deserved it.
But i understand your views, i don't think i would want someone else smacking my kid unless it was a family member or close mate.

But nether the less it is still against the law, so report the carer and not the centre as a whole...

And teach him manners

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
You need to go in tomorrow and talk to the Director, then the carer in question, if needed. If you are still unhappy contact the company that operates the daycare and report it.

K

KL

man does the kennel.com.au really need to know that.

you scream attention seeker

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard from someone else that sends their child there that she does tend to hit kids
oh ffs. if ur kid was running a muck he deserves it. not many agree with the laws that u cant hit kids. besides, i used to always come home when i was young overexagerating what a teacher did to me.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How times have changed eh!!!
I remember getting hit in the head with a blackboard duster that the teacher threw at me for being a smartarse and disrupting the class. Man...IT HURT and left a fkn lump too. Anyway, when I got home my mum freaked a bit and made a bit of fuss over me, but when my dad got home and I told him what happened....he kicked me up the arse and told me I got what I deserved and told me to wake up to myself. I was 11, and that's how things worked back then....not like today at all.
My dad would tell my teachers keep the meat , just give me the bones.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I confess sir! ahhhhh!! Harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.