Why the hate with Davo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxFoVoSxX

im not harmless , im dangerous,, like a snake, im crazy , i might even kill someone if they are not careful, i have a black belt in Karaoke

i need to teach you how to fight

you know what i call fighting 35 hektiks?

i call it fun!

*that may seem insane but you need to refer to the reduce swelling thread all will be revealed*
ROFL!! at the bald party

davo you are now officially my "Karaoke Sensai"

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im the same age as Steve Menzies & Steve Price if thats old then who cares, i would rather be old than 19 or 20 and butt ugly!

i dont like gutter-mouthed trash talking , personal insult calling, over inflated ego'd, mis-informed, opinionated , in-consistent people, who lack the ability to hold their own in a argument & so the only thing they have got is pulling out personal insults!

Kurry
lol good call brudda

davo the devo strikes again! no one should hate you after that heart felt post.

you da man

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this thread should be re titled

the DAVO appreciation thread!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im the same age as Steve Menzies & Steve Price if thats old then who cares, i would rather be old than 19 or 20 and butt ugly!

i dont like gutter-mouthed trash talking , personal insult calling, over inflated ego'd, mis-informed, opinionated ,hypocritical, in-consistent people, who lack the ability to hold their own in a argument & so the only thing they have got is pulling out personal insults!

Kurry you clearly dont like me & that feeling is more than mutual, so hows about you just STFU & keep ur opinions to yourself,

cos i dont care for anything u have to think or say about me or anyone else

you have proved time & time again you are a sour/bitter person who turns on people like a snake when it suits, but yoiur comments/behaviour on here leaves a lot to be desired.
ROfl if that is the person you think i am, congrats. If you look around and take note it only happens with a few selected people....is that not telling you something?
But tbh i don't need to prove myself to you, i have friends who seem to like me...ever heard of friends davo?

And the fact previously you said I pull things out of my ass and result to insults....did you not just be hypocritcal?

Butt ugly? Why did that come in? This thread ASKED why you are disliked and i answered with truth. You ARE old. ANd calling ME be butt ugly is hypocritical aswell *looks in picture thread*
Maybe i am inconsistent, but i change. i used to like you, funny guy, but the rest of the time your posts resemble a guys who just ripped ten bongs and tries to be funny for attention and friends.

And you don't care about what i say?
The previous post seems to contradict that.

G

Gladiator.

ROfl if that is the person you think i am, congrats. If you look around and take note it only happens with a few selected people....is that not telling you something?
But tbh i don't need to prove myself to you, i have friends who seem to like me...ever heard of friends davo?

And the fact previously you said I pull things out of my ass and result to insults....did you not just be hypocritcal?

Butt ugly? Why did that come in? This thread ASKED why you are disliked and i answered with truth. You ARE old. ANd calling ME be butt ugly is hypocritical aswell *looks in picture thread*
Maybe i am inconsistent, but i change. i used to like you, funny guy, but the rest of the time your posts resemble a guys who just ripped ten bongs and tries to be funny for attention and friends.

cones kurry, 10 cones!

and why the fighting jeez, he has a funny sense of humor, that is abit over the top, which makes him a good bloke

M

mofo sixx

you are more annoying than a tooth ache,

WHy dont u go help your mum with the washing ffs, she might give u some pocket money & then u can go buy some candy

run run, off u go then later you can sit down & watch a Hi-5 DVD

Malla

Reaction score
you are more annoying than a tooth ache,

WHy dont u go help your mum with the washing ffs, she might give u some pocket money & then u can go buy some candy

run run, off u go then later you can sit down & watch a Hi-5 DVD
dude your twice her age. start acting like it

M

mofo sixx

dude your twice her age. start acting like it
Malla I will act any age i want thanks anyway, but nice to see you are the self appointed maturity police of the kennel;

but since u imply i am acting immature, go read my 2 previous posts in this thread and the annoying habits thread & then get back to me ok!

Malla

Reaction score
Malla I will act any age i want thanks anyway, but nice to see you are the self appointed maturity police of the kennel;

but since u imply i am acting immature, go read my 2 previous posts in this thread and the annoying habits thread & then get back to me ok!
You idiot .. im still in my teens.. nice guy you nearly a gran daddy.. id slap my pops silly if he was antyhing like you.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
i dont like gutter-mouthed trash talking, personal insult calling, over inflated ego'd, mis-informed, opinionated, hypocritical, in-consistent people, who lack the ability to hold their own in a argument & so the only thing they have got is pulling out personal insults!
Hahaha...well that covers just about everybody on here...don't you think! :grinning:

M

mofo sixx

You idiot .. im still in my teens.. nice guy you nearly a gran daddy.. id slap my pops silly if he was antyhing like you.
nice guy?

yep , definitely in ur teens, another aussie kid who thinks he lives in Sth Central LA.

& u call me an idiot.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
*Edit*

I don't like Davo anymore :(

Haha, just joking.

But c'mon guys, take it easy everybody, make love not war.

I'm off to the footy now but when I get back I want to see everybody getting along! :grinning:

M

mofo sixx

im a nice guy 0 cos malla said so:

Damn right I'm a nice guy
and I don'T care what you are
Cause I'm a Capitaal
N-I double-G-E-R
Black people might get mad
Cause they don'T see
That they're looked upon
As a nice guy just like me
I'm a nice guy, not a Colored man