i cant believe no1 has posted this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
innocent till proven guilty moefromoz. pretty sure u wouldnt wanna b called a paedo
I have seen a poster/s on here call another certain member on the kennel that numerous times. Fair enough, innocent until proven guilty BUT imo M Jackson is a lot more likely to be one than the Kennel member.

K

kennyy

having kids in ur bed doesnt sound 2 gr8 but doesnt make them paedo still
ig·no·rance (gnr-ns)
n.
The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

LOL name me one situation where you can see a performer ending up with kids in his bed and he is not upto something sus?

MJ: "Yeh sorry kids, um work didnt pay me this week so i cant afford u any beds, but here u can sleep in mine"

MJ = child molester

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL ive had a kid that wasn't mine sleep in the same bed as me....nothing sus.Innocent. I hate when people cringe seeing a male childcarer or a grandfather with his grandaughter in the park...men can love to you know

However with michael jackson, the kid came out and said he touched him....i know I wouldn't say that through embarrassment if it DIDN'T happen, even for the millions he would get in the payout.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i want the source were it shows he is a molestor. he will get his day if he truely is a molestor. But if he isnt?? y call him something defamatory when the courts found him innocent??

In that case y dont we call the bulldogs players who were at coffs harbour ******s??? oh i forgot its because we like them and we dont want ppl calling them ******s. But ppl we dont really like who gives an a$$ lets just give it 2 them. Doouble standards much??

K

kennyy

Answer the question hani, and stop sooking about minor details. Answer me this question and use common sense

LOL name me one situation where you can see a performer ending up with kids in his bed and he is not upto something sus?

K

kennyy

i want the source were it shows he is a molestor. he will get his day if he truely is a molestor. But if he isnt?? y call him something defamatory when the courts found him innocent??

In that case y dont we call the bulldogs players who were at coffs harbour ******s??? oh i forgot its because we like them and we dont want ppl calling them ******s. But ppl we dont really like who gives an a$$ lets just give it 2 them. Doouble standards much??
Completely different situation, Steven Folkes wasnt caught with Steve Price's kids in his bed. They are footballers, we all know what they get upto..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
LOLLLL that is a stupid question Kenny. Ur just assuming something is going on. If u dont have the evidence 2 back it up dont assume things. Ur happy 2 assume the worst without real proof but i think ill use a more just approach of innocent until proven guilty.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Completely different situation, Steven Folkes wasnt caught with Steve Price's kids in his bed. They are footballers, we all know what they get upto..
Different scenario but same outcome.

Bulldog players till now get called ******s even though they were proven innocent

MJ is still called a paedo even though he was proven innocent.

K

kennyy

LOLLLL that is a stupid question Kenny. Ur just assuming something is going on. If u dont have the evidence 2 back it up dont assume things. Ur happy 2 assume the worst without real proof but i think ill use a more just approach of innocent until proven guilty.
Ahh so u cant answer that question, thanks.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the kid coming out saying MJ did touch him was evidence? :confused:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rofffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllll u r more foolish than i thought kenny asking a question that really has no basis 4 an answer. Like ppl r going 2 b dumb enuf 2 even state they sleep with kids in their bed. Michael himself didnt care 2 come out in public and say it, if he had something 2 hide he would have covered that fact up

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
MJ isnt a paedo. Hes just whacked - and the media are using it to their advantage.

All you have to do is look at other celebrities. Britney shaved her hair off - does that make her a lesbian?

He obviously wishes he was a kid or something in his twisted, scarred and abused mind. He wasnt proven in court to be a paedo and Im prepared to believe it.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
MJ isnt a paedo. Hes just whacked - and the media are using it to their advantage.

All you have to do is look at other celebrities. Britney shaved her hair off - does that make her a lesbian?
He obviously wishes he was a kid or something in his twisted, scarred and abused mind. He wasnt proven in court to be a paedo and Im prepared to believe it.
LMAO...that's a pretty silly question / comparison.
Do all lesbians shave their heads?.......Do they?
Of course they don't.:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.