Your Foot In Mouth Moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I kissed a girls foot once during sex, does that count?

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
He's dead now, but I worked for a while with a guy who was in a wheelchair
and I got on ok with him, you know cracking jokes with him and stuff. Anyway this one day we were joking around and I said to him " Are you gunna do any work...or just sit on your arse all day". Well, for what seemed like ages, he just looked at me and I was thinking to myself....'Oh Sh!t'....then he cracked up laughing and it was all good. He had me worried for while though.
He was a champion bloke, a computer wiz, played Murderball and will always have my total respect.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
tbh last night me and my friend were talking about sex at our friends party and then someone walks out of the house telling us they could hear everything we were saying because the room we were in echoes throughout the house, and her mum was in the hallway and could hear it all.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nearly getting raped by my teacher. actually i would have loved it

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
hahaha that reminds me of one of my teachers, in Year 11 we had this HOT male student PE teacher. Anyways we were learning about cancer and we got given a skit to do about breast cancer. On the back of the sheet it had instructions on how to feel your boobs for lumps so anyways I decide "Im going to check myself for cancer" Im there, slightly unbuttoned hands up my shirt, feeling my tits and I go "how funny would it be if sir walked out here" No joke no sooner then the words came out of my mouth he walked outside to check on us. After that dayhe payed much more attention to me :p (I loved it btw)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
roflll

hehe nah seriously my hot female teacher nearly raped m after school. she was into the innocent boy look :p. but i cant give details here lol

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
roflll

hehe nah seriously my hot female teacher nearly raped m after school. she was into the innocent boy look :p. but i cant give details here lol
spill the beans mate

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
onyl a few on here know bout it lol. i think its wise 2 leave it like that lol.

Lets just say afternoon detention was my best subject

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hehe well i did consent rofll but i was underage. She took advantage of me and i loved it :p

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Working at Sanity. Xmas rush. Casuals doing thir best to serve a million miles an hour. I hear some good-humoured banter at the sales desk from backroom and wander out to join in the laughs.

Lady at counter, has something purple-ish smudge on her nose.

I interupt and say "... i'm not sure if you're aware but you seem to have some ink on your nose", within earshot of about 10 other people.

She says " .... that's OK..... it's my birthmark !"

I felt about 2 inches tall.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres a few teachers bak in my day i wuld have loved to get molested by

put it this way, i was popping boners in year 1

Malla

Reaction score
theres a few teachers bak in my day i wuld have loved to get molested by

put it this way, i was popping boners in year 1
lol my mate choked his in the back of science class

M

mofo sixx

^bhahahahahaha , true but bahahahahah

last night was me v kurry tonight hasoon v coastaldog!

<WATCH THIS SPACE>

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was cutting a piece of wood, and he just sliced a lil incy bit off the top of his finger, and i acidently said SUK SHIIT

he herd me, i ended up geting draged out of the room by my collar. once i was outside, i slapped him like a biitch

Status
Not open for further replies.