What Type Of Shopper Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the lonely shopper - I work best on my own. I only go into stores I want to go into, I can take my time trying crap on and can leave whenever I want.

Shopping with my mum is a nightmare as she goes into EVERY shop and just floats about!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I'm the lonely shopper - I work best on my own. I only go into stores I want to go into, I can take my time trying crap on and can leave whenever I want.

Shopping with my mum is a nightmare as she goes into EVERY shop and just floats about!
yesss i LOVE going shopping on my own!
Like if i go with friends im always like "how about we meet up 4 lunch at 12?"

cos i h8 waiting on ppl and only wanna look at things i wanna look at.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Impulse buyer - buy whatever catches your eye

Informed buyer - compares quality, price etc etc

Brand shopper - only buy certain brands. Loyalty.

Seasonal buyer - shop for seasons' fashion

Neccesity shopper - buys only what is needed e.g has a shopping list

Competitive shopper - buys what other people have, or ups the ante, in order to compete with them

Dopey shopper - salesperson's dream

Hesistant shopper - hesistates a million times before buying something, or ends up not buying at all. Hard to part with their money lol.

Acceptance shopper - buys things to be accepted, even if they don't like it, need it or doesn't suit them.

Guilty shopper - buys something and feels guilty to have bought it for a few reasons

Wanna-be-tough shopper - I buy the best, and only the best, to show off, only to cry at home when they know their wallet and account has been flushed out lol

Cheapo - can't afford anything, wants everything but cant afford to, or buys imitations lol.

Leesee addition :p - buy only when has the money. I thought I would make this a seperate one, although I could easily join this with the Cheapo one. I will let this hang on its own :p

The lonely shopper - only likes to shop on their own. concentrated and focused lol. Or simply has no friends lol

The peer shopper - can only shop in groups. This could also include peer pressure shopping.

The time-waster - goes shopping but for no purpose and comes back empty-handed e.g. just to hang out, or a tag along lol. Yes Spraytan, also includes "hectics" lol

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a bit of this and that..i do buy heaps of stuff on impulse though and uh....i got a tendency to waste money on stuff i probably dont really need...and then i'll spend about 2 weeks feeling bad...always happens

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yesss i LOVE going shopping on my own!
Like if i go with friends im always like "how about we meet up 4 lunch at 12?"

cos i h8 waiting on ppl and only wanna look at things i wanna look at.
lol same..

i often go uptownn on my own on a saturday, i feel like a *** but lol.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
There's a word for people like me - Anally Frugal ! But 8 years of retail teaches you never to pay full-price for anything if you can avoid it.

When it comes to groceries - Total Nazi Necessity Shopper (take a list, leave the kids, ban the missus, once a fortnight, within budget and audited when it gets home - Save everytime !)

When it comes to luxuries, clothes, grooming - Informed Loner / Seasonally Impulsive.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
hesistant shopper

salespeople hate me and they see me coming a mile away
well guess what you shark ****s, the door swings both ways and I can see you coming from the otherside

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Me.........

Impulse buyer - buy whatever catches your eye - If it is on sale and I like it I buy it

Informed buyer - compares quality, price etc etc Yep

Brand shopper - only buy certain brands. Loyalty. Sometimes

Seasonal buyer - shop for seasons' fashion Summer is a lot easier to shop for than Winter in NQ because people down south are lead to believe that it doesn't get cold here....BULLSH!T IT DOES!!!!!

Neccesity shopper - buys only what is needed e.g has a shopping list When it comes to groceries I do because my old lady CBF getting off her rear end to go half the time

Competitive shopper - buys what other people have, or ups the ante, in order to compete with them only when it comes to my Pandora Charm Bracelet

Dopey shopper - salesperson's dream Nup

Hesistant shopper - hesistates a million times before buying something, or ends up not buying at all. Hard to part with their money lol. Nup

Acceptance shopper - buys things to be accepted, even if they don't like it, need it or doesn't suit them. Nup

Guilty shopper - buys something and feels guilty to have bought it for a few reasons Nup

Wanna-be-tough shopper - I buy the best, and only the best, to show off, only to cry at home when they know their wallet and account has been flushed out lol Nup

Cheapo - can't afford anything, wants everything but cant afford to, or buys imitations lol. Yep

Leesee addition :p - buy only when has the money. I thought I would make this a seperate one, although I could easily join this with the Cheapo one. I will let this hang on its own :p Of course I am!!!!

The lonely shopper - only likes to shop on their own. concentrated and focused lol. Or simply has no friends lol This is me like you wouldn't believe - unless I am with at least one member of the family.

The peer shopper - can only shop in groups. This could also include peer pressure shopping. No

The time-waster - goes shopping but for no purpose and comes back empty-handed e.g. just to hang out, or a tag along lol. Yes Spraytan, also includes "hectics" lol Or to get out of the house!!!!!

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
impulse would prob be the most relevant to me..

my friends have to stop me from buying things at times

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Electrical items
Impulse buyer - buy whatever catches your eye (X-box 360 & 24 games in 4 months to accompany it, 3 DVD players 1 of which is only used for surround sound, various other small items used once and sent to the spare room)
The time-waster - goes shopping but for no purpose and comes back empty-handed e.g. just to hang out, or a tag along lol. Yes Spraytan, also includes "hectics" lol (I usually have to tag along to give opinions on any electrical appliance my sisters buy)

Clothes
Neccesity shopper - buys only what is needed e.g has a shopping list
The lonely shopper - only likes to shop on their own. concentrated and focused lol. Or simply has no friends lol. (I only want opinions when i'm bored with what i'm wearing and want to try something different, otherwise stay outta my way)

Anything else
Brand shopper - only buy certain brands. Loyalty. (Mostly with food)
Leesee addition - buy only when has the money. I thought I would make this a seperate one, although I could easily join this with the Cheapo one. I will let this hang on its own

M

MikeyP..

informed, hesitant, lonely (only applies when buying clothing) and sometimes brand (if money isnt an issue).

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If i need somethign , i'm in i buy it then i'm out.
My girl likes to hang, and look in a million windows before saying, i can't afford it then we leave

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
If i need somethign , i'm in i buy it then i'm out.
My girl likes to hang, and look in a million windows before saying, i can't afford it then we leave
Yeah, my wife does that...drives me crazy.
What's worse is when she decides on something and tries it on and wants my opinion on it...it doesn't matter what answer I give, I never get it right. LOL.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful mate, you can die from the wrong answer, i love my lady, i like her body, of course she doesn't!

TBH I dont care if she wears revelaing clothes or not, i just want her to feel good in them, that's the hard part

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Im a lonely necessity shopper. I know what i want, i get it, then get out! Simple! I couldnt be arsed walking around for 4 and-a-half hours searching for things that I 'may' or 'may not' want to buy. The only time that I do buy something compulsively is when ive been looking for that particular item in the past and hadn't found it til later on. Also, the crowds at shopping malls really sh1t me to tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.