The Donkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Donkey

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a Donkey from a farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the
Donkey the next day. The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.'

Chuck replied,
'Well, then just give me my money back.'

The farmer said,
'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'

Chuck said,
'Ok, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'

The farmer asked,
'What ya gonna do with him?

Chuck said,
'I'm going to raffle him off.'

The farmer said,
You can't raffle off a dead donkey!'

Chuck said,
'Sure I can. Just watch me.. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey?'

Chuck said,
'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $898.00.'

The farmer said,
'Didn't anyone complain?'

Chuck said,
'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'

Chuck now works for the government.

M

mofo sixx

That was chuck Norris in his early days, before he became “Walker, Texas Ranger”
If that had a occurred later in his life, he would of round house kicked the farmer onto the moon, then laid his hands on the dead donkey, bringing it back to life.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
That was chuck Norris in his early days, before he became “Walker, Texas Ranger”
If that had a occurred later in his life, he would of round house kicked the farmer onto the moon, then laid his hands on the dead donkey, bringing it back to life.
lololol. then he would take his shirt off & show us his rock hard abs and how he got those using the "ab swing pro" from danoz direct.. ;)

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
Lol. Thats funny.
I can't think of a donkey joke atm...but here's one I think is pretty funny.

While speeding along a long, winding country road, a man swerves to avoid hitting a car that comes flying around a corner...driven by a woman.
As she passes him, she leans out the window and screams "PIG!!"
Now angry, the guy sticks his head out and shouts back at her "B!TCH!!!"
Then, turning his attention back to the road, he accelerates around the corner and smashes into a pig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.