What Sort Of Driver Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate people like you... lol
One even had the nerve to overtake me and stick his finger up and give me a dirty, even though i was speeding myself?

****ing retards.

If im in a foul mood and other drivers have **** me off, on narellen road i will get into the right lane and go the speed limit rofl....although i HATE when people sit in that lane and go slow *rips hair out*

I need stress pills tbh lol
Haha, no, I'm a nice aggressive driver. I have never done anything like that. :o

By the way, it annoys me very much when people who don't go over the limit stay in the right lane. Keep left unless overtaking. The right lane is for us speedsters! :evil:

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
i hate you experienced, 'i am allowed to drive with one hand on the wheel', 'get the **** out of the way' drivers sometimes..
makes us learners feel reaaaally nervous and therefore we become crap drivers from always being under pressure.

-end sook-

K

KL

Haha, no, I'm a nice aggressive driver. I have never done anything like that. :o

By the way, it annoys me very much when people who don't go over the limit stay in the right lane. Keep left unless overtaking. The right lane is for us speedsters! :evil:
omfg those people piss me off.

KEEP ****ING LEFT

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I am a pretty good driver imo

I drive at least 200ks on the days I go to Uni so I think that counts for something.

I usually use one hand on the wheel and the other is either hanging out the window or sitting on my lap

Music is usually on and I can get a little road rage if the occasion calls for it...my pet peeve on the road is people who dont indicate it drives me insane. We do NOT have ESP people

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was in a Police chase five years ago but these days I try to be courteous and let people in, we all pay our taxes so one spot wont hurt.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol bobdog doesnt experience road rage. He takes it out on his lawn mower

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
omfg those people piss me off.

KEEP ****ING LEFT
Yeah, they kill me.

I don't usually tailgate, but I end up tailgating those people.

Doesn't anyone know the road rules?

Also, another thing that kills me is people that don't know when to give way when turning or at roundabouts. And they wait for you to go when they have the right of way. So you wait, then you say F**k it, I'll just go, and then they go.

F***ing stupid indecisive drivers!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am a pretty good driver imo

I drive at least 200ks on the days I go to Uni so I think that counts for something.

I usually use one hand on the wheel and the other is either hanging out the window or sitting on my lap

Music is usually on and I can get a little road rage if the occasion calls for it...my pet peeve on the road is people who dont indicate it drives me insane. We do NOT have ESP people
Are you sure that is all the other hand does? :D

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
errrrrrr...........ahhhh...um....welll...llol :p

nah i think i'm alright!..(for a girl... hahah)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol bobdog doesnt experience road rage. He takes it out on his lawn mower
Thats it, take your frustration out on a crap mower or cane a dirt bike on a track or something, but dont risk the publics safety.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defensive, aggressive, and always within the 10% over the limit buffer

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
I cruise when I go down the main cbd's of merrylands, bankstown, rocks, brighton, norton street.

If you stare at me when I'm driving one of my boys will throw a brick at your car.
If you cut me off or beep at me I'll shoot ya tyres
If you put the finger up on me or try and road rage me Ill speed up, cut you off, dont give a crap if it's the harbour bridge, m5 or fkn victoria road...will casually walk out with Ahmed and we'll spray ur b1tch ass car with rounds and walk back in our cars, put in another clip, incase we get into another blue on the road with our awesome driving...on our way to Parra Westfields

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
I've been driving a fair while [trucks and cars] and I think I'm a good driver.
I've done some defensive driving courses and they can teach you a lot.

Posted speed signs are only a rough guide imo, except school & radar zones.
10 to 15 k's over is ok, and pretty normal...just about everybody does that.
But never ever more than 5 k's under...that's just ignorant and asking for trouble...so is hogging the right lane.

Roundabouts are one of the biggest problems on our roads...the fact that we've had them for so long and so many people still don't know how to use them properly is quite incredible.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Im a raging freak on the road... I have lost count of the amount of times i have lost it and screamed my lungs out at people in front of me (even tho they cant hear me) because they do stupid sh*t. Like when 2 cars drive 50km an hour next to each other, blocking the road and the speed limit is 80km... oh sh*t do i rage then... i go absolutely mad... or when people do 80km an hour around a corner so they can get infront of you, then drive at 40km... or when people just sit there at a round about, and dont know when to go... AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! my blood is boiling just thinking about this...

But yeah, im a speeding road rager.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
I cruise when I go down the main cbd's of merrylands, bankstown, rocks, brighton, norton street.

If you stare at me when I'm driving one of my boys will throw a brick at your car.
If you cut me off or beep at me I'll shoot ya tyres
If you put the finger up on me or try and road rage me Ill speed up, cut you off, dont give a crap if it's the harbour bridge, m5 or fkn victoria road...will casually walk out with Ahmed and we'll spray ur b1tch ass car with rounds and walk back in our cars, put in another clip, incase we get into another blue on the road with our awesome driving...on our way to Parra Westfields
HEKTIK!!! :arab: :arab:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
doesnt get worse than getting stuck behind an L plater lol

X

XxFoVoSxX

im only a diickhead in a car when im by myself.. but i do **** around with friends when we are in different cars.. but if im going to do something really stupid and it may cause me to kill myself.. rather it be me and not someone else.. if i was to survive it and my friend was to di e*knock on wood* it would be the worse feeling ever... so im whats the word.. not careful but cautious.. but i still do stupid things

Foreigner

*Stop The Bytchazzness!*
Reaction score
I'm a speed freak. When I'm not driving, I'm the one who is yelling at people on the road when they are doing stupid things. I trust no drivers.

Malla

Reaction score
Im safe driver. But last night some dude in a hilax had his high beems on behind me because I cut in front of him (lanes were merging) he pissed me off so i slowed down to about 45k on a 70k road. Mafuka kept being an idiot so i flashed my blinkers so signal that i was going to stop the car and belt him but he turned into the next street.

Status
Not open for further replies.