Why do YOU think Sonny left

What do you think is the REAL reason he left

• Money

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • To be a All Black

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • For the good of league (So his "mates" get a pay rise)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • He was Brain Washed bu Mundine and Co

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • I don't think he even knows why

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Folkes

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Dogs treating him like "cattle"

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Gavin Orr

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
money was a factor, but its pretty stupid 2 think that was the only factor

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if anyone bought any off his reasons... I don't buy that he did it for his "mates"...
His interview was FULL of contradictions.

He goes on about doing everything because of "i" "i" i Sonny Bill", but then goes on to say i did it for them - as if hes trying to win a sympathy vote from the one people he dogged most - his teammates.

I dont buy for a split second that he did it for the players. He talks about how selfish the game is, and that its all a business and hence he needs to be selfish and look after himself - then says the jibberish he did.

Seriously, I would respect Sonny so much more if he came out and said the 100% UNFABRICATED TRUTH!

If it was Money - then just fkn say it! Stop blaming Folkes, stop blaming Gallop and the Cap - say it was all YOU YOU YOU and that YOU just wanted more money! Yet all he did was jibber on and on about how he is in the right.

Didnt you all find it absolutely AMAZING that he couldnt apologise to ANYONE in that interview - not even the (in his own words) LOYAL DOGS FANS?! He made himself out to be 100% right in that interview - that he was all in the right and that we need to HTFU and get over it.

Well fukk off seriously - if you cannot apologize to the one group of fans who have stuck by your ass through thick and thin then I say AU REVOIR - FUKK OFF!!!!

Anania

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It saddens me to see that he has no intention of taking responsibility for his own actions, he just keeps blaming everyone else.

I would say its money, but God cast a spell on Eddie Jones and turn him into a frog for even mentioning the word "rugby" in the first place.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i agree with some of his points..ie our club used him to as our marquee player..to attract sponsorship etc and maybe he believes his contract should have been upgraded..really why did he sign for 5 years if he had doubts over his worth?..i dont begrudge him the money..but the way he just abandoned the club..the fans..no good..

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
He wanted to MOOve overseas to be higher paid cattle?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There was no option "To be a bus driver" so i chose Money.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
He did sound like Mundine, but it was about money
he wil find out soon that money wont make him happy...

Loweezy

Bulldozing Bulldogs
Reaction score
he had his mind on his money and his money on his mind

BALLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
MONEY! Nasser also needed his pay day.do you think he would represent $bw for the next 4 years for free...Nassers is a fuken leech.He'll use Sonny and milk him for all he is worth.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
He was told he would get more coconuts in france.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he left because he wanted more money for bus drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.