Dont ban sbw 4 life

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know all u people are hurting or are angry about sbw leaving but what about letting him play french rugby for a year or 2 he mite not like it there then he can come back to the bulldogs if he dosent like it there.It sure beats him playing for another club.I know what he did is bad and every other club is saying ban him for life, there just jealous if they had him they would protect him like gold.after all he is a super star.I hope the club doesnt rip his contract up lets just see what happens in the near future.

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
What comes after fear? What comes after fear?

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i still luv sonny. He deserves the doors to still be open.

If anything he deserves an apology

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I simply cant think of any reason that would excuse the WAY he left in the middle of the night days before a match he was supposed to start in. If he needed "time out" he could have asked for it or continued to feign injury. He went to France FFS....not a lot of reasons why he did that.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

You cant be serious. It isnt the club that isnt honouring his contract and I dont care why he left the way he did. There is no reason good enough. There are ways to do things and ways to not do things. If he had done the same thing when his contract was due and decided not to sign with the dogs but go to france to play rugby then noone would be disgusted with him. It is the way he has done it

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he wont b sacked 4 life, dont worry bout that

S

Spraytan

Honestly man no offence but you must have been dropped on your head, please photoshop that pic in your avator with a toloun or whatever they are called Jersey.
You must be off your head ffs
After being out for two seasons playing f all games the club said yes to his request for a 5 year contract, that is fuking loyal enough

BALLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
he's not comin back...its a reality so lets move on.even if he did want to come back how on earth could you ever trust the bloke again.he could come back and burn us again.i dont care how greater a player he is.the bottom line is he' sh1t on the club,his team mates and us...

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant be serious. It isnt the club that isnt honouring his contract
lol i said it to stirr people..

but i do think in due course an apology would be made.

THe media will eventually turn against us.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the media are already against us, if sbw stays away, the media should decrease hth

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
when a player is out of forum and is released early, is that honouring the blokes contract?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
well said hasoon .I think sbw mite be in financal trouble.

M

mofo sixx

Fans thinking he will come back are like the Jilted lover who cant accept they have been dumped & sit by the phone waiting for it to ring, even tho everyone else knows it never will!

we gotsta move on, we look foolish thinkin he will come back, it aint gonna happen

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well said hasoon .I think sbw mite be in financal trouble.
lol
well he was strugglign to pay off his house. he was payign more than $9000 intrest in repayments every month

S

Spraytan

when a player is out of forum and is released early, is that honouring the blokes contract?
You could say it is because the clubs still honor their word of paying him out that contract.
Win Win for the player, gets payed out, does not get dumped to nsw cup and then can join another club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol
well he was strugglign to pay off his house. he was payign more than $9000 intrest in repayments every month
That excuses him for fleeing into the night like a coward.

He set a horrible example to the kids that looked up to him. His example is if things arent what you want just run away from your responsibilities. What a role model......

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He deserves a apology...r u serious...lets give him more money & buy him a ice cream as well....for farks sake...you are kidding...nothing he did was right why apologise ????....
We as fans need a apology ...we earn a pittance compared to him, we pay mortgases , bills & so on...and we fork out lots of money to watch out TEAM play ...most people struggle to afford this but do it out of love for the Club & watching its great players....this is what pays for prima donnas to get their money...
Farks sake apologise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.