Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So the only reason players come to the dogs is because of a fob named sbw, so they dont rate anyone else or the club structure?

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
So the only reason players come to the dogs is because of a fob named sbw, so they dont rate anyone else or the club structure?
kimmorley stated that playing with SBW was a big factor in signing for us & lets hope we get ennis

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
It's true, it is affecting players signing. I heard from two very reliable sources that Ennis would sign by Friday. One of those sources informed me today that the Ennis signing is looking shaky due to the recent crap that has taken place.
Lets hope we get the good news tomorrow
What about Hannatt? Any news Haztrick on him or any other players cause the list is getting shorter every day

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
No, they see big players leaving because there are "issues" and that's all it takes to turn them off from coming.

Kimmorley wasn't that hard to attract because he stated that not having to move his family was a big positive.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brett Kimmorley is an awesome signing for us. I think he has a few top years in him. If this year is going to be a write off for us we should blood Daniel Harrisson into the side. Talk about a future rep player in the making. Every week i think he is our best player in Toyota Cup.
Lets try different things this year and hopefully by next year we will look better then this year.
UP THE DOGGIEZ!!

H

Haztrick

No, they see big players leaving because there are "issues" and that's all it takes to turn them off from coming.

Kimmorley wasn't that hard to attract because he stated that not having to move his family was a big positive.
Exactly. All this turmoil is doing nothing for us and you watch if SBW leaves we still won't be able to make a great signing.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
why buy someone like kimmorley , when it possibly gonna cost us groom or barba or someone like that , coz they wont be getting any first grade game time like J.T , i'd be spewing if that happened tbh

BALLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
Groom is the future, I agree.. But next year, go with:

06. Roberts
07. Kimmorley
09. Sullivan
14. Groom

If we sign Ennis, then that's another story. At the moment, signing Ennis is unlikely due to the current SBW saga.
What do you think about-
6-groom
7-kimmorley
9-roberts
14-sullivan

havent seen anyone suggest roberts at hooker.think it can work???he can run, pass, kick and tackle.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
What do you think about-
6-groom
7-kimmorley
9-roberts
14-sullivan

havent seen anyone suggest roberts at hooker.think it can work???he can run, pass, kick and tackle.
I vaguely remember making that suggestion before about Roberts at hooker:grinning:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I hate how players say they wanna sign up to a team coz of one particular player. Sure there may be "issues", but that could only be so for individual players. Not necessarily the whole team/club. SBW just has to be patient with his career. He wants the world now. And i blame his new management. He used to be the shy, reserved one not so long ago. Now, after watching him on the Footy Show, he seems confused and unsure of what he wants. Be your own person Sonny, and stay with the club.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Lets hope we get the good news tomorrow
What about Hannatt? Any news Haztrick on him or any other players cause the list is getting shorter every day
hannant pretty much a titan. Its nearly a done deal, and it doesnt hurt being bred in the gold coast either

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Hansta the whisper on the street is Hannant has held off because he is very tempted to join the dogs at some 85k a year more than the titans offer why wouldnt he>?

stephen kelly

blue and white might
Reaction score
hahhant would be ok but we dont want to become the rabbitts paying to much for average players

Status
Not open for further replies.