1. Indiandog

Bondi stabbing

you should . It will be instantly viral
  2. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

murder yes. politically motivated? also yes
  3. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

oh just cos you said you agree with the first half of my post so i assumed you dont agree with the fact the stabbing of the Muslim petrol station attendant was not politically motivated specially when the kids wrote ISIS on the wall with his blood.
  4. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

so you dont agree with the later half of the post ? where the kids killing a muslim attendant and writing ISIS on the wall with his blood was not a terrorist attack?
  5. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Bro, all these teenagers who are involved in these crimes aka terrorist attacks, their parents have no clue what their kids are doing let alone what school they are going to or who they are meeting up at the mosques. It is a bit like those two aussie bogan kids who stabbed a pakistani muslim...
  6. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

what did you think about the story on Saturday?
  7. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

i remember when I used to be in sydney 15 years ago there was a prayer hall in Lakemba run by the fanatics and the people running that prayer hall always had troubles with the other muslims in the community/area. ASIO ended up catching up all of them one by one as i was told.
  8. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

or the social media.
  9. Indiandog

Bondi stabbing

hahahhaha missed you southy. Fucken funny and sad at the same time.
  10. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

I can guarantee you one thing that this kid wasn't brain washed in the vicinity or from the pulpit of any mosque.
  11. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

thats my biggest fear and I hope to God this doesn't escalate from here. Also the authorities need to find every single person and his dog who is behind this and put them behind bars for good.
  12. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

try you tube.
  13. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

no more about "the first time". lol, I know the historical facts bro and yes dont worry . I know you defend muslims /islam more than I could ever do that is why I always call you a "taqiyya" doing muslim sympathizer. haha sorry not a time for a joke but I can not help myself.
  14. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

wo! wo! wo! I see what you did there.
  15. Indiandog

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

bro, sheep will always be sheep. you will never change their opinion on a chat forum. I learnt this lesson after a long time over here. Dont stress yourself and look after yourself, family and community. God bless