Recent content by ZeroTolerance

1. ZeroTolerance

Should of taken the tap: FOLKES

BoBCat is that you??
  2. ZeroTolerance

Round 1 2007: Brisbane Broncos v ?

The premiers get to choose who they play in the first round at their home ground. there is no "way it is".
  3. ZeroTolerance

Hikaka thrilled with Bulldogs' contract

Cutler who? oh yeh thats the bloke who Ryan Hoffman ran past to give Storm victory
  4. ZeroTolerance

Cokes Zero Movement competition - footy

Ok Bro, Mr 1eye I keep voting for your wifes entry everyday and now i have an entry - under zerodisapline. I now need your vote, and anyone elses who reads this. I made a cartoon but it needs to be played through first up then played again for it to work. so vote for me too.(daily).
  5. ZeroTolerance

Cokes Zero Movement competition - footy

Awesome Lounge Bro I VOTED
  6. ZeroTolerance

Bulldogs side to face Roosters

Your opinion will get a few stirred up!!! IMO you are spot on!
  7. ZeroTolerance

Mason worth more to this team than gold..

Mason is a dead set champ! I can still remember some kennelers wanting him gone and Braith kept!!! Hang your heads!!!
  8. ZeroTolerance

Player of the Year : Round 18

Let people have their opinions! In mine he was solid as usual!! 3. Mason 2. SBW 1. Patten
  9. ZeroTolerance

Roosters eye Asotasi

The Dogs should have an open day so that the roosters can come and talk to all their talent at once. RORTERS!
  10. ZeroTolerance

Bulldogs team to face the eels

NO Different style of player, different position. and IMO Morrin is better.
  11. ZeroTolerance

Three English clubs chasing Asotasi

Scum is the right word! Player's managers are ruining the game for supporters. They say they are looking after the players interests but we all know they look after their own bank balances.
  12. ZeroTolerance

brent sherwin

IDIOT
  13. ZeroTolerance

Worse Bulldogs side over the last 20 years

I almost fully agree with steve mortimers side. in regard to ..... simon Gillies- He lay on the ground way too much..waiting for the magic sponge! Commentators said he was tough because he kept getting up- Crap-what was he doing out of the defensive line in the first place. lucky the foward...
  14. ZeroTolerance

Pet Thread - Busted Links

Siamese fighting fish
  15. ZeroTolerance

Pet Thread - Busted Links

This is Sushi He doesnt play nice with others