Recent content by Yougra

1. Y

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Yeah I thought that was Mahoneys best game as a Bulldog. After watching the replay for the second time, he was tireless in defence in the middle with plenty of line speed, his kicking was great and he led the charge downfield, set up a try and was strong for the entire 80 mins
  2. Y

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

1. Kikau 2. Mahoney 3. Kiraz
  3. Y

Opinion Blake Taffee

He can't keep dropping contested bombs and give the opposition the ball that close to our line. That will hurt us We need someone more reliable...Tracey for me
  4. Y

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

I don't think Taafe has succesfully taken a contested bomb in all 3 games and it is definitely a weakness that we need to fix. We can't keep giving the ball back to the opposition so close to our line Taafe has enthusiasm and plenty of energy but he isn't contributing that much to the team and...
  5. Y

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Yeah I heard that as well. That can only be a good thing if Critta can help get a good combination going Another thing I noticed a couple of times is when Kikau was getting aggressive in defence , Burton seemed to lift his intensity in defence as well and hit a bit harder Hopefully by having...
  6. Y

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

One piece of our front row puzzle now in place He will only get better
  7. Y

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

O'Neill doesn't have the size yet to handle first grade He would get run over defensively Give him a chance to develop and build himself up in NSW Cup for a year at least. He is still very young No more sacrificing young guys before they are ready. That's why we have recruited experience in...
  8. Y

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

100% in for Critta as captain We have a huge leadership void with no player being at the club more than a couple of years CC has known Critta since he was a teenager, he has seen him develop closely every season (except last season) and if he thinks he is the man for the job, I'm for it...
  9. Y

News Toby Sexton aiming to lock down halves spot

How good that this is our problem...either Hutch or Sexton I thought Hutch looked great in the first half...then Sexton looked just as good , if not better in the second half I'm happy to go with whoever CC thinks will benefit the team the most. This weeks trial will be really interesting in...
  10. Y

Your Round 1 Team?

Unless Kiraz is definitely 100% fit I wouldn't risk him in this trial I think it was a reported back injury, so if any doubt , leave him out. We saw the difference when Kiraz was fully fit at the start of last year, he was awesome chewing up the metres for us coming out of our own end He was...
  11. Y

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

I really hope Isaac Mateeva-Booth eventually comes good. He potentially has the size to be a real weapon Along with Todd, Hipoi and Hughes we have a really good batch of young props coming through They will need a couple of years to keep bulking up but they are all showing promise at a young...
  12. Y

What do we think of the big Luch

I think after Kikau and Preston we are a bit light on second rowers He is a big body and makes an impact Worth cosidering
  13. Y

News Taaffe gets first crack at Bulldogs’ No.1; Schuster’s return bid as Manly rest stars: Rd 1 Team Tips

I favour Tracey àfter what he showed he could do when he got an extended run at fullback with the Sharks last year when Kennedy was out But Taafe gets first crack and it's all about opportunity for him, so if he can improve on his game from last year...fantastic EIther way , I'm happy with...
  14. Y

Opinion Pre Season Training

Kiraz looks like he has put on some muscle Hopefully that will help him push out even more metres for us
  15. Y

Opinion Pre Season Training

Interesting Hutcho said something along the lines of he is trying to bring the best out of the people around him That's certainly a skill we haven't had in our team for a long time I thought Sexton would be the number 7 to start but Hutcho could be a smokey if he plays well in the trials...