Recent content by xreedmatic

1. xreedmatic

Life Memberships

2. xreedmatic

Opinion Pre Season Training

You are one negative muthafarker
  3. xreedmatic

The Bulldogs Round 1 team as selected by The Kennel

Tracey will be FB if he gets through the preseason Is Tracey training yet?
  4. xreedmatic

Opinion Pre Season Training

Pretty sure Willie and JT have clashed previously
  5. xreedmatic

Official Gus on Twitter

We will see Gus has only extended him for a year which should send a clear message to Patolo
  6. xreedmatic

Official Gus on Twitter

Unfortunately I don't see potential in Patolo...It's been a couple of years and what I have noticed with him, is that he lacks aggression like Atoni & Ogden....Big bodies but don't instil fear in the opposition or get there teammates reved up with their hits and runs From what i seen last year...
  7. xreedmatic

Offer Made (May)

My mistake I got mixed up, was actually thinking of Tago Haven't seen the other brother play
  8. xreedmatic

Offer Made (May)

Yes please His brother that players centre at the Panthers is a cracker of a centre No to the super league brother
  9. xreedmatic

Fishing thread

Ever been out on a trip for Samson fish?
  10. xreedmatic

Fishing thread

Any keen kennelers out there who love to fish? What are your favourite species to target? I love a beach fish for Mulloway and hitting the squids off the stones!
  11. xreedmatic

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

Merry Christmas to everyone
  12. xreedmatic

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Can someone advise me which one is Flappygun, which one is Polly wants a cracker and which one is 04 dreaming
  13. xreedmatic

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Joel please go and find a working lady who will suck your balls under the dinner table
  14. xreedmatic

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

@Joelmcevoy2 Joel, have you ever spent the night with a woman, in the same bed?