Recent content by XR6T

1. XR6T

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That's why it sucked losing to these tossers...we were better than both of them. Pisses me off that we are the only side they beat thus far and the only points they got.
  2. XR6T

You taking the piss out of my hairdo bra...
  3. XR6T

Wahs imploding....getting pumped by 2 teams who were wooden spoon favourites (Drags and Tits). Wahs playing both into form in the last 2 weeks....
  4. XR6T

News Nrl360

I would give anything to get into the top 8 and knock out his beloved Sharts in the semi's.....nothing woild give me bigger satisfaction on this planet...
  5. XR6T

News Nrl360

As a Sharts supporter, dickfield hates St George. All he wanted to do was to bring up his buddy coach, the peptide cheating **** Flopagain the coach and suck his cock on the show....fucking inbred bogan ****!!
  6. XR6T

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Wanna hear what Gus is going to say on 100% footy tonight.
  7. XR6T

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

No chance! Reed was going to stay on the field but when he went on with it (clapping and grinning), that's when he got the 10mins after Hetherington. That's allthe punishment he should have got. So, the fine is BS. The NRLOL are acting as if this is kindergarten and punishing both even though...
  8. XR6T

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3. WHOLE 2. FUCKING 1. TEAM
  9. XR6T

News Dally M Round 6 votes: Bulldogs' Viliame Kikau earns maximum points, goes equal-top

Is that our "luxury signing" Kiks, kicking arse and at the top of the Dally M?
  10. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Like the commentators said...Dogs were the better side. What gets me is...if Burton is struggling with conversions from the left side of the field, why doesn’t he give it to Critta. Critta is a right footer and it's easier for him than a left footer. FMD, put the team first and do it.
  11. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Salmon and Hutchinson can go get fucked!!
  12. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Unbelievable....Hutchinson is the biggest sloth on this planet. Useless is an understatement!!
  13. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I was thinking at half-time, I'm going to watch this again but now I'm scared....might watch the first half only...
  14. XR6T

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

I know who said it....now they're blaming each other.....
  15. XR6T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Kiks and Burton have gone missing in the 2nd half. Get Mann back on fuck you CC