Recent content by Woofwoof1980

1. Woofwoof1980

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

The incidental penalty was fucked. Taffe better but still not a FG FB. I love how we have accepted mediocrity. I guess that's what happens after being shit for so long. Face it we got flogged. No two ways about it. We were competive for 80 minutes but couldn't ice our opportunities and made too...
  2. Woofwoof1980

Yeah I did and the defence was heaps better it should have been 40. But you can't hide the fact that on the score sheet we were flogged.
  3. Woofwoof1980

So ciraldo will be happy with that defensive effort I suppose..... just a lazy 25points
  4. Woofwoof1980

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Watching the bunnies and broncos tonight, even with the litany of errors and poor completion rates, they look so much better than us in attack. At the moment we are so far off the top 8 teams it isn't even funny. I am gonna say if Cockhead Ciraldo persists with the stick and pick tactic of...
  5. Woofwoof1980

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I like this and have thought similar. I would have Tracey on the wing for Wilson and Xerri in the centres.
  6. Woofwoof1980

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

I'm shocked a few were left out TBH. Xerri did enough in the trials to get a run over Wilson. I would have had Criita at FB xerri in the centres and Tracey on the wing and Sexton in the halves. Ciro fucked us before we even ran on the field... He was happy with out defensive effort! We let in 26...
  7. Woofwoof1980

Official Injury updates

On less coin.... alot less. Thompson and RFM among worst investments the club has ever made.
  8. Woofwoof1980

Your Round 1 Team?

To be honest I don't mind what team we play as long as we show some fuckin resilience in defence and a win would be nice.... is that too much to ask?
  9. Woofwoof1980

Your Round 1 Team?

Exactly why I'd play him off the bench when a bit of fatigue sets in. Brings takle efficiency and is more likely ro have some decent runs once players start to gas out.
  10. Woofwoof1980

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

The guy is just giving us a tip. Thanks pal. Kayo is not perfect but the best cheap option out there. I can't justify paying the exorbitant amount for foxel just to watch sports and the rest of the channels are complete garbage. If it wasn't for 4K sports foxel would be dead.... I
  11. Woofwoof1980

Your Round 1 Team?

1.Tracey 2.Skelton 3. Critta 4. Xerri 5.JAC 6.Burton 7. Hutcho 8.King 9. Mahoney 10. Faamausili 11.Kiks 12. Preston 13. Salmon 14.Mann 15.Hughes 16.Curran 17.Taffe
  12. Woofwoof1980

Your Round 1 Team?

How has no one got room for Skelton? He looked powerful and dangerous almost every time he touched the ball. I'd have him in instead of Kiraz, and Tracey at FB and maybe taffe on the bench. He can cover most backline positions. Xerri showed enough to get a run. Salmon wasn't bad at lock. The...
  13. Woofwoof1980

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

On another note Xerri impressed me a lot. Especially the little things he did off the ball. Defensive reads were good. Didn't show any signs of rust. If Cirro doesn't find a spot for both him and Skelton in our round 1 team them he's got shit for brains.
  14. Woofwoof1980

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Half the players in the NRL have kids..... he's a professional. If that is the case then he needs to figure out how to do both like every other working parent on the planet. I just don't think he handles the pressure of being an NRL half. The dogs need to figure out how to use him properly...