Recent content by Wokball

1. W

Lewis and Cleeland Now!

It's sadly not going to happen brother . Pay's hands are tied due to the tier 2 salary cap.
  2. W

Lynne Anderson Interview

The family club there for the benefit of the family.......
  3. W

Warren Mac Donald

He's really good for our club. He'll get us out of the shit Raelene put us in
  4. W

So that's what Kris Keating is doing.

He was terrific for us. Hasler f****d his career as well
  5. W

Filter on footy show!

Fitter is still seething from that 2004 GF as it didn't run to script. He's had a red carpet ride throughout his adult life and now he gets gifted an Origin team on the brink of consecutive years of success. Not only Fittler but they all love it when the Dogs lose games. They'll laugh this year...
  6. W

The "I think I'm done" thread.

Does anyone know our win/loss ratio when G Sutton has officiated ? He basically blew the Broncos back into the game
  7. W

Can someone explain our salary cap situation

I believe all this salary cap stuff in the media is a beat up by the new hierarchy . There're playing politics with the members and trying to play down our hopes for this season and then next season we miraculously turn it around all thanks to the new board. What a crock of s**t we're being fed.
  8. W

Changes for next week

I'd sadly drop both Montoya and big Danny. Too many mistakes from him and Montoya has lost his mojo
  9. W

Des has coached his last NRL club

I'm of the belief that the financial side of the Bulldogs football club operations has left Hasler's career in tatters and basically left him unemployable. Does anyone else agree considering both the Bulldogs and Manly have been decimated by the negligence and sheer selfishness of this bonus...
  10. W

Marcelo Montoya interview coming up on 9

Marcelo Montoya has been fantastic since his debut last season ( Hasler got that one right ). His aggression was awesome . Inglis just expects to walk all over people at will but Montoya got in his face almost all game.
  11. W

Fualalo and Tualau.

I'd be inclined to give either Lachlan Burr or Ogden a go. They've been solid in NSW cup.
  12. W

Moronic footy team

We had heaps of decisions go against us today and we still came within reach of winning that game , very frustrating. Don't let me hear of anyone calling for the Morris boys to be cut loose next year. These guys are awesome , total class. I'd let them decide when to retire , they'll never let...
  13. W

Nu Brown

Classic comment......lol I agree with you brother
  14. W

Play the ball penalties

I can't speak for anyone else on this forum but I have no problem with teams getting nicked for for an incorrect play the balls and it happened to both sides tonight but can someone tell me why the Burgess twin wasn't penalised for an incorrect play the ball which directly led to Souths match...