Recent content by Wire_mark

1. Wire_mark

News Barrett a done deal as Bulldogs begin roster overhaul

That day was a sweet day for many reasons and was baking hot too. So much hate between us and St Helens and we are normally on the receiving end so to beat them in a final was brilliant. Ben Murdoch Masilla - can be awesome, has had some great games, i just wish he played the way he does for...
  2. Wire_mark

Its something we are all looking forward to, seeing GI over here. The reports we've seen of him, he's looking trim. Towards the end of his Souths career he seemed to be getting bigger. I know he's retired and been out the game 18 months but he's still only 32/33. With games being less intense...
  3. Wire_mark

Oliver Gildart

Tom Johnstone is a quality winger but he's had some bad breaks with ACL injuries. Tall, and fast winger. To be fair I think we have quite a few decent wingers. Even Charnley and Lineham at my club i rate highly. We just dont seem to be able to develop centres in the UK. When i think of centres...
  4. Wire_mark

Oliver Gildart

It was Joe Burgess who was at the Roosters and Souths for 1 season. Wigan do have a good set of wingers in Liam Marshall, Dom Manfredi and Joe Burgess. 3 in to 2 doesnt go though.....
  5. Wire_mark

Oliver Gildart

I'd take the Morris brothers even at the back end of there career ahead of Gildart. Thanks! I follow the NRL closely, and came over to Aus for the State of Origin specifically a few years ago. Was at the ANZ game where it was Thurstons last ever SOO appearance where he kicked the winner right...
  6. Wire_mark

Isaac Luke was always too niggly for me, leading to too many penalties. He is getting on a bit now also. Clark though is in his prime at 27ish i think. His main attribute is ability to get out of dummy half, scoot and break tackles. Gets the forwards going which Thompson would thrive on. I dont...
  7. Wire_mark

Oliver Gildart

I think Hall is unfair, everytime he plays he is one of the top metre makers. They never get the ball out to his Wing. I feel sorry for Hall. Thinking back to Joe Burgess at the Roosters. He was the same, got no ball. He then went off to Souths and did well. I think there is something at the...
  8. Wire_mark

Erm, can you please leave Clark alone! Although to be fair, i could see this happening. We have been linked with Isaac Luke (great...not) which seemed odd he was coming to be an interchange hooker. Seems like there could be some life to it, although he is on quite a long contract from memory so...
  9. Wire_mark

Oliver Gildart

After Andrew Johns comments about him saying you need a hooker, he mentioned our Daryl Clark. I have been on and had a look to see if there's been any mention of him from your end. I've come across this thread with Oliver Gildart, i have to agree with the comments someone mentioned previously...