Recent content by wendog33

1. wendog33

Movie Discussion

72 in June :). He is having somewhat of a resurgence of his movie career. Appearing in heaps of movies. Kinda like Gene Hackman. Something about them to hold your interest even when you know the movie is very average.
  2. wendog33

Movie Discussion

Didn't realise he was. Will have to Google it lol
  3. wendog33

The "R U OK ?" Thread

All the positivity, and winning results, around the team will certainly go a long way :hearteyes:
  4. wendog33

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Well said 95. So true. Love all your posts and the added interest in photos etc you bring to TK @Bulldog Wrestler. All the best for your next lot of tests. You make a difference around here.blue & white hearts.
  5. wendog33

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/the-dreams-not-dead-may-brothers-reunion-still-on-the-horizon/news-story/154b117cd2345bebc4525eb15b55ff39
  6. wendog33

Opinion Blake Taffee

JMK, Elliot. Maybe Utility was correct in defending them.
  7. wendog33

Movie Discussion

Liam Neeson still churning out those parts lol....go the Kickass Boomers ;)
  8. wendog33

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Don't look as enthusiastic as early on.
  9. wendog33

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Yeah I don't know why...not all of them :). It's crazy. I know they look dodgy but they are legit. I try alternatives but there aren't any. Then I try screen shots and they are too long. I might just give up on FB re-posting on here probably best :)
  10. wendog33

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

The media examination of Souths is full on. If they don't get the win after all this blanket motivational "help"...just wow. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/W55QWKkEiVJCKjT1/?mibextid=oEMz7o
  11. wendog33

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Skelton missing off team sheet this week as well :( Anyone have some info....goss going around he has left the club?