Recent content by wendog33

1. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

2. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

You'll love this one then haha. Clue No.1.
  3. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

Exhibit A lol
  4. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

"Apparently" this is an example of "Cooker" according to one reply lol
  5. wendog33

‘Helps when winning’: Fittler’s take on Foxx snub as Blues boss ‘sniggers’ at Cleary critics

The 2 conference idea has a lot of merit on face value and should be fully investigated to see if there is a solution and a professional presentation made to all the clubs...especially the televising of all 3 grades. That would be excellent.
  6. wendog33

‘Helps when winning’: Fittler’s take on Foxx snub as Blues boss ‘sniggers’ at Cleary critics

Trell doesn't sing it either (and a few others also I think)
  7. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

They say the Anti Corruption Commission will be flat out investigating all the suss rorts, buybacks, etc even the GG is tainted nowdays. They have all been corrupted for sure but lately it's been mega bad :grinning: The public, of all political persuasions, and no matter who you support...
  8. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

There's several versions lol.. but the most recent adaption of the Cooker label is an anti-vaxxer and is all encompassing with pretty much any issue along those lines... or even something unrelated ;) By the sounds they are only in Victoria fighting the good fight against Andrews lol...
  9. wendog33

Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

Was on a Kimberley cruise with virtually no radio coverage, let alone TV. Only got bad intermittent updates but gathered things weren't going well. Have never been able to bring myself to watch the game even to this day :(
  10. wendog33

News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

Wish him the best of luck. He is a very popular figure with many supporters. It's a huge ask to come back into 2023 footy as a 33 y.o. after a long break from the day to day grind, and the physical injury history Josh has sustained. All part of the media circus on one hand but he will bring...
  11. wendog33

News NRL fullback in hospital with awful illness requiring $12,000 drug to recover

Good luck with it AA. My niece has it too. Several blood transfusions all part of her journey but lately she has been very well so we are hoping it is regulated for her with the treatment. Not pleasant for sure.
  12. wendog33

U.S. Politics - Thread

Sorry it didn't seem relevant enough.
  13. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

Exactly mate. I have DM's with some of the most conservative thought of posters on here and they are shocked that I have even harsher opinions than they do on some subjects. We all have our own values and they can change with circumstances and personal reality. It's become easy for...
  14. wendog33

U.S. Politics - Thread

Can we bring back conservative values rather than radical right wing values. Would that work. It's heading in the wrong, divisive, dangerous direction atm.
  15. wendog33

Official Gus on Twitter

Disagree or don't have the same opinions as some RWNJ, Nazi or Cooker and you're probably a Leftie! Leftie is actually becoming the ultimate compliment "label" nowdays to differentiate you lol (bc everyone has to be stereotyped to fit into labels, as above, even for right wingers) lol. Roll...