1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

wendog33's Recent Activity

1. wendog33 replied to the thread Stimson.

The coach's selections have something to do with that. Hope it improves with our more settled pre-season and Pay's improved coaching...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  2. wendog33 liked ASSASSIN's post in the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

I honestly couldn't see him as our long term hooker. But I really think there is some special with Wakeham.

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  3. wendog33 replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

And also tip in with their back handed payments....if Nick can contribute to Toddy's retirement fund, then the other 15 teams can damn...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:45 PM
  4. wendog33 replied to the thread Nelson Asofa Solomona.

I know, it's crazy. Blame the feral gossip hound media. Normal NRL fans couldn't care less in circumstances like this. No one condones...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:37 PM
  5. wendog33 replied to the thread Nelson Asofa Solomona.

Headline: crash tackling punters into the pool...tequila from the bottle...get out the popcorn until this gets covered up lol...so glad...

Oct 14, 2019 at 5:21 PM
  6. wendog33 replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

Hope Pay gets real with his selections over the pre-season...but most of us worry that won't be the case unfortunately. Broke up...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:56 PM
  7. wendog33 liked ASSASSIN's post in the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

I have faith that he will be the halfback we have needed since Sherwin.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  8. wendog33 liked Howard Moon's post in the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

Here's hoping he's a regular starter in the halves by the end of the the season.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  9. wendog33 replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

Wakeham?

Oct 14, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  10. wendog33 replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

The fact that the ex-players can make that video and joke and discuss the rorter's sombrero with total impunity and disrespect to all...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  11. wendog33 liked Slovenia Steve's post in the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Jack Wighton.

What's annoyed me most about this is how the media have purposefully come out and 'questioned' the Rooster's ability to keep all of...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:27 AM
  12. wendog33 replied to the thread No Source Esan Marsters.

Is there anyone on here you haven't tried to hobble for expressing their opinions? Not many! You are biased with an agenda and misquote...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  13. wendog33 liked gbrussell's post in the thread Super league Grand final.

Just finished watching thr game. I agree that Luke Thompson had a strong game. I also thought the other prop walmsley played well too....

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:16 AM
  14. wendog33 liked dogluva's post in the thread News NRL bosses to pocket $1m in bonuses despite grand final debacle.

How about they get their bonuses based on their competency? Those at the top of the tree are responsible for their employees..i.e. the...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:15 AM
  15. wendog33 liked Spoonman84's post in the thread Nelson Asofa Solomona.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/20192/10/13/media-statement/ Storm have reported it to the Integrity Unit. I love for years how...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:08 AM