Recent content by Wearnze

1. Wearnze

News Nrl360

Will be interesting to see what they have to say about the topine training incident
  2. Wearnze

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Although Preston and Mann are big injuries we have been able to cover them unlike last years. If we can remain injury free we should continue to move up with other clubs all missing key players - Cleary, Moses, Fogarty, Big Tino, The Hammer, Ponga, Reynolds, plus many more I’m sure I’ve missed...
  3. Wearnze

Your early Origin teams 2024

I think many will like Madge's selections more than Fittlers. Madge for me seems like his style would suit Origin. I hope he selects a few surprises, origin built players. Won't happen but my team at end of Round 7 would be: 1. Trbojevic 2. Addo-Carr 3. Crichton 4. Tago 5. To'o 6. Hynes 7...
  4. Wearnze

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Everyone has got to see why Salmon is there. 40 tackles 1 miss. Impressive in defence!
  5. Wearnze

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Hutch will get a fine going off what Tedesco got for his trip.
  6. Wearnze

Your full strength team

If we keep winning happy with CC picking the team. Nice having some guys stand up when needed and add some depth to our side. Guys like Morrin and Hayward played big minutes today and played well but when Preston and Mann come back may struggle to make the side. That’s what good teams have -...
  7. Wearnze

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

It’s all been built on a massive improvement in our attitude in defence. Top 5 defence atm.
  8. Wearnze

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

No patolo no problem. He has been non existent past few weeks anyway. Morrin King Hughes and Curran to steady the ship
  9. Wearnze

With everyone saying sexton swapped for mooney do u think we can swap bbo for mooney instead. We needed sexton more than bbo as back up in my opinion.
  10. Wearnze

I am concerned about this game as we seem to struggle against Knights. Depends which Pongs we get. I am hoping for a 38 - 14 win. Man of the match to be between Kikau, Morrin (will play big minutes and will want to make up for his suspension) and Mahoney (to have his best game of the year -...
  11. Wearnze

To be fair to the fans they need to have the attitude that anything but annihilating the knights after last year performances is acceptable. If dolphins can smash eels and dragons thump warriors there is no reason why the dogs shouldn’t put a big number on the knights (20 points ahead at least)
  12. Wearnze

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I was at first sad to see Averillo leave but he has been average at best. JMK is similar to Meaney. Didn’t have the players around them at the dogs to show their strengths.
  13. Wearnze

Dolphins have some solid youngsters. Katoa, Plath and Keely all having great games.
  14. Wearnze

News Manu confirms move to Japan

Surely the game could Have done more to keep him in the game. Big loss.
  15. Wearnze

Would love Whyte. Now that May and Collin’s have been locked in surely they can’t keep Whyte . He has been in good form of late. Roosters have a solid forward pack rotation when you also have JWH. Wow. Looking at their roster you’d think roosters are a top 4 team for the last few years. Got to...