Recent content by warrenpershouse

1. warrenpershouse

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Indeed the players will build and be a stronger opponent this week against a very strong Cronulla team. I am concerned our forwards just are going to fade in the last 20 of the match and perhaps this main factor is a prelude to having a good look at the kicking game. We're not turning the other...
  2. warrenpershouse

Rumour James Graham

I would be happy to see this group work together Head Coach Shane Flanagan Assistants John Morris Mick Ennis Halves Coach Brent Sherwin Forwards Coach James Graham Backs Coach Josh Morris
  3. warrenpershouse

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Im hoping we give Cook the 9 jersey and Topine 13 with Jackson to 17 and Stimson out,
  4. warrenpershouse

Rd 5 vs Panthers 3-2-1

3 TPJ 2 Flanno 1 Thompson
  5. warrenpershouse

Vs Rabbitohs

Must win game for gaining belief in their game and each other...
  6. warrenpershouse

Opinion Averillo

Averillo is not a organiziing halfback or first grade Centre yet. Get Jmoz at training amd games to mentor our 3/4 line. Defence and counter attacks were a blessing to behold with the twins. Im our backline we have the talent. We need time to grow and 4 weeks is still early days. Give them...
  7. warrenpershouse

DOGS ON TOP OF LADDER

The Future and the sucess of our great revival has begun.. Gus and the Club are setting us up with a dynasty of premierships through our juniors to one day NRL glory.. keep the faith Kennel
  8. warrenpershouse

News NRL news: Unvaccinated players face sack after RLPA and clubs meet

Problem here is your being isolated from the main influences thats brought about the surges. The influences that bring the most risk are travellers and we havent had many issues in Australia compared to many other countries given our isolation from the world in general. 2022 will bring new...
  9. warrenpershouse

Opinion How to fix Players milking Crusher Tackles

Yep i saw Jammers comments on this and he is spot on..
  10. warrenpershouse

Who do you WANT to win the comp?

Oh no ty never ever parra our mortal enemies
  11. warrenpershouse

News Brain aneurysm, staph infection and heart murmur turn young gun’s life upside down

Positive feedback and encouragement no doubt from all those surrounding him. Remain strong young man. Good luck and hope you fully recover.
  12. warrenpershouse

Opinion Josh Morris retirement

Josh Morris was our most valued recruit when he originally joined at that time.Then upon his early departure the most loyal talented Centre to have ever played for the Dogs. He mentorship of others and his Brothers was first class. Amazing memories and sad he never got that ring. Will be sure...
  13. warrenpershouse

Your Opinion on the 1-17 next season

Nice team mate.. But i think 17 i would rather Topine.. younger and hungrier player
  14. warrenpershouse

Your Opinion on the 1-17 next season

1. Dufty 2. JAC 3. Naden 4. Schoupp 5. Cotric 6. Burton 7. Wakeham 8. Vaughan 9. Jmk 10. Thompson 11. TPJ 12. Hetherington 13. Jackson 14 BBO 15 RFM 16 Ava Sem 17 Patolo 19 J.Topine 20 Averillo 21 Okunbor
  15. warrenpershouse

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

He likes to play hard indeed but brains isnt up to the required IQ of an elite half. Actually he cant even live within his means if he his flogging NRL speakers