Recent content by Wally D

1. W

A wins a win

I think it is good that it feels like a loss. It means we demand high standards and we are not okay with sloppy performances. How would Bellamy be reacting if the Storm did what we did in the second half? He’d be losing his shit kicking chairs and breaking doors. We know we are better than what...
  2. W

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

We played really well in the first half. During half time, we looked at the score board and decided to switch to lead protection mode. We don’t know how to do that properly because we are never in the lead. We need a few more wins so we can get into the habit of winning.
  3. W

Okunbor coming off the bench

Okonbur is a jersey grabbing plodder who has feet for hands. How he has stayed in first grade for as long as he has is mind blowing
  4. W

Burton is not worth big dollars

Burton has been carrying this team, can’t believe what I’m reading.
  5. W

News Averillo scores spectacular double to leave Dragons hanging by a thread

I like how Mahony told Reynolds to shut up when Reynolds was arguing with the ref. It shows he is smart and has authority
  6. W

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

That was the first time we’ve beaten Melbourne Storm in 7 years. The win will give the boys much needed confidence. If we can beat Melbourne in Melbourne, we can beat anyone anywhere,
  7. W

Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

Shows how much of a donkey Fittler is. An absolute donkey
  8. W

News Flanagan opens up on Potter’s influence at Bulldogs as coaching call looms

I’ve been one of Flannagan’s harshest critics, but I think if he keeps playing well, we keep him but on minimum wage. We don’t need him to kick. We have the best kicker in the game as our 6. The less Flanagan kicks, the more Burton does. His defence is good and he will improve like JMK has.
  9. W

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

Slowing down my ass: https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/07/26/addo-carr-records-fastest-speed-of-2022-so-far/ You should change the name of the thread
  10. W

Rumour Fox to Storm request denied

They can take Okonbar if they are desperate
  11. W

Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

Why did we left Dufty go and not hold onto him until after Sunday. Stupid decision
  12. W

Good Effort But!!

Defence needs tidying up. The question I have is what has happened to Burton’s floater bombs? His kicks lately haven’t been swaying around like they used to, and they have been getting caught relatively easily compared to in the past
  13. W

Declan Casey named in the squad again??

you are the knob you ugly dog. Although he didn’t deserve to be given a second chance yet after his first performance, I admit that he played well today. However, what he did today is the minimum we should expect from a person in our first grade team. The guy played how a first grader should and...
  14. W

He played well this game. Much better than I expected. I think he got a second chance which he didn’t deserve yet (still prefer he would have spent more time in reserve grade), but this time he did not stuff it up. Credit where it is due. Played a lot better than I thought he would. Well done
  15. W

Do you think trusting a guy that touched the ball 5 times and dropped it 4 of those times, and then getting k\o’d is any better?