Recent content by Waldo

1. W

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Taaffe played 7 all his juniors it was Souths that picked illias over him, which resulted in him shifting to fullback
  2. W

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Hutchinson is a unit, shit for brains
  3. W

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

We move too laterally in attack, it comes down to middles and also hutch, need to start moving forward and direct with more depth… which allows our outside backs and second rowers to hit the line with more speed… Mahoney needs to stop dancing around once he gets the ball and trying to milk...
  4. W

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Taaffe at 7, said it in the pre season. Move Kiraz to 1, Xerri in at 3. Simples really…. Someone got Ciros number???
  5. W

Bulldogs line up round 3

1. Kiraz 2. Addo Carr 3. Critchton 4. Xerri 5. Wilson/Tracey 6. Burton 7. Sexton/Taaffe Start Curran at 13 Salmon off Bench, more ball playing against tired forwards
  6. W

Round 2 Press Conference

Am I the only one that thought Burton played alright? He wearing the 6 not the 7 we need a halfback that’s the main problem.
  7. W

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

The no. 12 selling fr, Perham coming out the line every time too ‍:upset:
  8. W

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Crichton 2. Addo Carr 3. Xerri 4. Kiraz 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Salmon 15. Morrin 16. Tetevano 17. Kautoga
  9. W

Connor Tracy

1. Kiraz 7. Taaffe imma just leave this here
  10. W

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

I get the sense it’s a baseless rumour, probs stolen from few footy generals on here who think he’d play better at centre…. I gather he’ll be playin 6 and coaches haven’t even suggested he play centre. Probs said diddly squat tbh
  11. W

Opinion Update on Signings

Kiraz/Wilson Fullback Taaffe 7 Sexton nswcup
  12. W

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

Play him fullback surely Taaffe in the 7 Thank me later Ciro
  13. W

Opinion Update on Signings

Taaffe is surely playin 7 didn’t Burton help lure him to the club?