Recent content by Wahesh

1. Wahesh

RIP Terry Hill!

Sad news, R.I.P. Tezza. I'll always love this image of ya...
  2. Wahesh

Do petrol prices make mustang owners eyes water?

Unlike these beauties :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
  3. Wahesh

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

Can't stand Albo, Disney, Musk. Don't have Twitter either.
  4. Wahesh

Artificial Intelligence

Here's an AI image Facebook just drew for me. Enjoy this one Buzz you flog!
  5. Wahesh

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Reminds me of this...
  6. Wahesh

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

We've got a few good players in the right areas, Kikau, Fox, Burton, Mahoney, Crichton etc... but I think our weakness is lack of depth in our spine. Utilities can be handy but are not really a long-term solution to a problem.
  7. Wahesh

Do petrol prices make mustang owners eyes water?

When you consider the price per barrel, it's almost criminal how much they are charging per litre. There are some factors that effect this though and they'll all blame the ongoing war in Ukraine and Middle East as factors. Anyway thankfully I'm a JDM nut and the prices on running JDM cars are...
  8. Wahesh

Spotted: Assassin

@The DoggFather WATCH THIS VIDEO BROTHER... THEN WAIT FOR IT. YOU'LL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  9. Wahesh

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Don't do it brother, you're better than that. Anything but a Chinese or Korean soapbox will do. I had an MG5 in QLD (car rental to get around) and that car was so shit, that it didn't even recognise the USB cable we were using to get Apple Car Play working. Sometime's we would actually have to...
  10. Wahesh

Immigration debate

I'll do you one better...
  11. Wahesh

Immigration debate

You will always be my Indian brother Zee :kissingheart:
  12. Wahesh

Immigration debate

They did that to my wife and I as well… they put a beads bracelet on my wrist so I can buy something off them… hoping from stall to stall right next to each other lol. I won’t make thst mistake again.
  13. Wahesh

Immigration debate

You Indians are a cunning bunch, I’ll give you that. I was in Fiji and 2 days ago we went to the markets in one of the town centres. This Indian asks us which hotel we’re staying at. We told him intercontinental. He said that’s the best hotel in Fiji. He told us to go with him to the local...
  14. Wahesh

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

… and surprise surprise, Robbo blames the ref again after their loss to the storm. He just can’t accept that his team is shit.
  15. Wahesh

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

I’m surprised no one here has mentioned snails yet. Who the hell thought of trying them?