Recent content by Wahesh

1. Wahesh

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I’ll just leave this here:
  2. Wahesh

What are some memories of your wonder years?

The actual system itself is a Master System with games built in. So it looks like the controllers have been designed off the Mega Drive controller but purposely built for the Master System. How those additional 4 buttons will work is beyond me though as the Master System only ever had 2.
  3. Wahesh

What are some memories of your wonder years?

This is something that we didn't get here - it was released exclusively in Brazil. It's the Sega Master System 3. It had Sonic the Hedgehog included as the built-in game. What I don't understand though is how this Master System control pad has 7 buttons where as the original only had 2 (3 if you...
  4. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Pink is a colour. Men wear pink all the time. It's got nothing to do with sexuality. Sure it's a feminine colour, but that's all it is. A colour. I wouldn't have a problem wearing pink - especially if it was for a good cause.
  5. Wahesh

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

When Murray was in the car with a Joyce and Hopper suggesting they’re into each other and Hopper had that loud reaction, I lost my shit laughing at it lol. Murray takes it to another level in season 4. Just remember something… “My fingers are arrows!”
  6. Wahesh

Season 3 is better than season 2, but season 4 is the best as it’s different to the first 3 seasons. Yes Hopper grows a pair in season 3 and an even bigger pair in season 4. If you want me to sell it to you even more… without ruining it for you, a lot of season 4 is set in a country other than...
  7. Wahesh

Routine for a dreary Saturday afternoon when the Dogs play on a Sunday

You're too young to know what a sofa is/was. What's worse?
  8. Wahesh

You know... a party in a house with STACKS of Lebanese food :D Sure come over... plenty of lahme to go around.
  9. Wahesh

You don't need to rewatch the first 2 seasons, but you need to watch from season 3 as the series continues - otherwise all this shit happens and you can't piece it together lol. But it's epic bro - I won't lie to you about something like this :grinning:
  10. Wahesh

Always stuff to do around the house and/or errands to run. I'm usually relaxing right about now and getting ready for whatever the evening holds. Tonight we're going to a party. It feels weird saying that... I haven't been to a normal house party in about 3 fucking years.
  11. Wahesh

@Mr 95% you always have been and always will be my brother, but don't you understand the fantastic public service that we have done for you? We have actually recommended a good show for you to watch. And, you lucky bastard, you get to watch them one after the other - whereas I was only able to...
  12. Wahesh

What the actual FAQ?
  13. Wahesh

Rumour Josh Reynolds

Why are people here pissed off? If you think he'll be replacing Burton at #6 then LOL @ you. He can play a utility role. We've got a few players leaving.
  14. Wahesh

You're talking about Hopper. Yeah he was pretty cool earlier on in the show - but freaking hell the main reason I watch that show now is because of Murray. FMD that guy is a crack up LOL...