1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Wahesh's Recent Activity

1. Wahesh rated cntrbry bnkstwn's post Funny in the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

same thing happened to my brother, no stuff taken, but alcohol cleaned out and empty mouth wash bottle left in the sink

Jun 5, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  2. Wahesh rated MatstaDogg's post Love in the thread Movie Discussion.

Asian cinema is underated, well mainly Chinese and Japanese. I think a lot of people are put off by a majority of movies being subtitled...

Jun 5, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  3. Wahesh replied to the thread Minneapolis Riots.

That was freaking funny lol. If ScoMo was holding a press conference on my front lawn, I'd invite him in for some kafta and humos. I've...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:59 AM
  4. Wahesh rated CroydonDog's post Funny in the thread Minneapolis Riots.

US: Calls in Army against its own citizens to try to stop rioting. China: 31 year anniversary of Tienanmen Square massacre Australia...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  5. Wahesh replied to the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

My cousin works in Surry Hills. Across the road from his office is a terrace house that was leased out to uni students who were studying...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  6. Wahesh replied to the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

You're an exception in every way my brother :D

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:41 AM
  7. Wahesh rated Bobby Noel Kattar's post Funny in the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

Keep us out of this mate.

8. Wahesh liked Mr 95%'s post in the thread Movie Discussion.

I LOVE this movie my man..love it! And this scene up with it best!!!!

9. Wahesh replied to the thread Movie Discussion.

Connected [IMG] https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1156506/ A man receives a distressing phone call from a woman who has been kidnapped....

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  10. Wahesh replied to the thread Movie Discussion.

Mission: Impossible II [IMG] https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120755/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 IMF agent Ethan Hunt is sent to Sydney to find and...

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:24 AM
  11. Wahesh replied to the thread Movie Discussion.

The best scene from Misery. My main man @Mr 95% do you dig it? [MEDIA]

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  12. Wahesh replied to the thread Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake.

My friends, Fox is owned by the jews. Of course they're going to try and attack a club who's main supporter base is Christian and Muslim.

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:57 AM
  13. Wahesh replied to the thread I'm getting a new neighbour.... What to expect?.

Let off a bunger during the open house. Then let off a few more bungers before auction starts. Then, just for good measure, let off a...

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:55 AM
  14. Wahesh rated ASSASSIN's post Funny in the thread I'm getting a new neighbour.... What to expect?.

What's the address?

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  15. Wahesh replied to the thread NSW Upper House blocks Government's bid to freeze public sector wages as coronavirus hits economy.

Same here mate - 15 years in public sector. We get good conditions but that's because the pay (and in some cases work) is so crappy....

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:49 AM