Recent content by VoodooChild

1. V

live stream for 2nyts game????

Found this Stream. http://178.32.102.251/event.php?ch=1 Looks dodge I know XD But it's got the pregame crap on atm so i'm not going to complain :P
  2. V

Bulldogs v Knights Match Thread

Only way that happens is if Manly (Most Probable team for it) loses every single game of their 4 last. Otherwise even if we win all our games we're still extremely reliant on other teams losing.
  3. V

The Army on tour to Newcastle

Hey, going to the game tomorrow, which bay are the Kennel in? Would prefer to sit with own supporters than Knights :P
  4. V

Roll Call vs Sharks @ Bluetoungue

That's what I was thinking, thanx for confirming :)
  5. V

Roll Call vs Sharks @ Bluetoungue

Hey Guys, going to be there, wondering what the difference was between General and Reserved seating? Is it worth the extra $5 each or the seats practically the same? Cheers
  6. V

Team for Round 13?

What about Barba starting 5/8. And let him roam in offence like a FB, and just go to a certain side on the 4th for the kick. And how about Romelo on the bench for when Barba gets tired? He played pretty well at hooker, some nice runs. Havn't seen too much of him so don't wana say yes do that...
  7. V

Team for Round 13?

Barba at FB would = even more points against us. Not including the fact he just missed a game for MATCH FITNESS. Then the following week you want to play him at a vital role, especially one since our defence is so fragile, while his weakest skill is his defence? Barba should be a fullback...
  8. V

On ya Sheens ...Great farking game Farah!

^^^ this Farah and Hayne did **** all game, and hayne did less than last game probably, so much for being more involved. That Thurston sinbin was BS, nothing in it, was barely even a penalty, 1 of the most biased referrees i've ever seen.
  9. V

footy show grand final

I reckon we should put it with ads of the boys with Camp Quality kids etc, better image to the public = Hopefully more memberships. However knowing the media they'll somehow turn it bad =\
  10. V

Gf

Doesn't matter if theres intent or not, he came in knees first and didnt even try and tackle him. He wont be banned but I hope to all hell he does, dirty player for a dirty team, so many cheap moves by them last night, can't wait till they lose. On another note, how epic fail was that sideline...
  11. V

Wendell Sailor may retire if St George Illawarra lose to Brisbane

I hope he does too, less time on the footy show the better....the ego.... he just goes on.... -_-
  12. V

NRL on Fox - Puff the St George Dragon (good quality)

Anybody put it on Fatty's Facebook for the footy show yet? Would love for it to be on there just to make that wound all that much deeper :)
  13. V

Analysing The Slugs

I don't see why we don't kick it to Hayne everytime, most of his danger is from his support play and late in the game when everyone else is tired, his kick returns don't seem to do much, lets tire him out, then nothing to worry about with him. (Even though Imo his best skill is running across...
  14. V

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

I'm not that worried about the Eels after tonight, they havn't shown very much and the Titans wer deadset dropkicks, offered absolutely nothing. Only person really worried about is Moi Moi, Haynes good, but I havn't seen much from him besides him running across the line then being tackled, then...
  15. V

Lol saint George

Anyone see the St Merge supporters walking off the field like 5 mins from fulltime? Was like a 20 second shot on channel 9, man I laughed so hard