• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Vlasnik

1. Vlasnik

Opinion Where is the Harper brigade?

Others would say he had an off day but I never rated him personally, but then again there are quite a few players in our top squad that I don't rate as confirmed NRL talent either.....just fringe first graders at best.
  2. Vlasnik

Opinion Cobra Kai Bulldogs Stress Relief

Thank you for posting :)
  3. Vlasnik

Rumour AFB to leave Manly

No Chloe had a firm grip on his dick and stroked David all the way to Newcastle. Why would women want equal rights when they have pussy power? :smilecat:
  4. Vlasnik

News I'm all in': Barrett won't back out of Bulldogs deal

I can't wait for our team to learn how to play :)
  5. Vlasnik

Official Members Update from the Chair & CEO

Stopped reading at players are putting in.
  6. Vlasnik

The forgotten man nrl rumours

I hear the forgotten man is about to retire, but we've got money to burn and a handicap parking space on offer :grinning: What this space. :dizzy:
  7. Vlasnik

Opinion Averillo to Hooker, Lewis also to hooker. Must read!

Haven't read it, could not be bothered but if you throw enough darts your bound to hit something.
  8. Vlasnik

Opinion Marshall for 1 year anyone

I would take him, top player. Youth can never replace experience. Besides all the top sides have a mix of both.
  9. Vlasnik

Opinion Braydon Trindall

What is the definition of desperation? The Kennel waiting for a good news from the club re signings.
  10. Vlasnik

Opinion I want to share this

thanks for sharing
  11. Vlasnik

Dear Brisbane Broncos, the coach isn't the problem

Dear Brisbane Broncos, the coach isn't the problem Michael Waldron Roar Rookie https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/08/15/dear-brisbane-broncos-the-coach-isnt-the-problem/#comments-section Write for The Roar Anyone can contribute to The Roar and have their work featured alongside some of...
  12. Vlasnik

The player point system needs to replace the salary cap

The recent signing of Sonny Bill Williams to the Sydney Roosters has sparked an outcry of unfairness and controversy among supporters of the game. Although he is unarguably a great marketing tool for the NRL, the point of contention here for anyone other than an Easts supporter is how such an...
  13. Vlasnik

Holbrook

I totally agree.
  14. Vlasnik

No Source Elliot will extend

Great expecting another 2 years of crap before long dick dong decides to pull his finger out again and starts playing to his potential in another contract year. Whats next Tolman gets another 3 years??? What's that old saying again "a fool and his money are soon parted"? So much for our...