Recent content by Vlasnik

1. Vlasnik

Have you ever considered switching teams?

What a stupid question re Team and forum. Without the Dogs the NRL means nothing!!!
  2. Vlasnik

News ‘No guarantee at all’: Key Dogs forward ‘still in doubt’ as pack shuffle looms: Rd 10 Early Mail

I'm surprised Pele is ready to rumble so soon after a broken arm. I say this with respect to the man. Since moving over from the shire Franklin has shown more grit and desire than he ever did at Cronulla. I was stoked when we signed him.
  3. Vlasnik

News NRL 2023: Josh Reynolds referee abuse apology, Phil Gould reaction | Daily Telegraph

This whole farce / bullshit stance by Abdo and his NRL lackeys is like a Bulldog taking a crap total "BULLSHIT".
  4. Vlasnik

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

Sounds like a diet.
  5. Vlasnik

News NRL 2023: Josh Reynolds referee abuse apology, Phil Gould reaction | Daily Telegraph

I swear Abdo and his cronies are killing rugby league....it's a game of passion, tribal warfare or at least it once was. Now it feels like a choreographed dance, a WWE match where the victor / result has already been decided even before a ball has been kicked. Give me a break....things happen...
  6. Vlasnik

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

Bullemor sounds like the perfect fit....going by his name alone. He has the Bull for Bulldogs and emor for Belmore :grinning: And since he plays as a prop, second-rower and lock he would be a decent pickup moving forward.
  7. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

8. Vlasnik

Forget The Miracle - Get Ready To Be Ripped Off Again

I wouldn't say stupidity I'd say scheming and twisting results to favour a certain out come. The Vodermorts even though protected are just tools of a corrupt competition. How would it be if they had to front the media and the truth came out??? The NRL would be dead in the water.
  9. Vlasnik

Forget The Miracle - Get Ready To Be Ripped Off Again

Sutton and Bulldogs in the same sentence is like drinking poison and not expecting convolutions. :(
  10. Vlasnik

Official No Sutton no South’s

No Sutton no South’s That would make a great banner for the next time we play Souths :)
  11. Vlasnik

News Bets Ban Smells Of Hypocrisy

Same smell different package.
  12. Vlasnik

Opinion Sponsors

Nah that's what Centerlink is for.
  13. Vlasnik

True don't disagree but what do you call biased refereeing with no accountability, no repercussions .....I'd call it match fixing.
  14. Vlasnik

The ARL at the time banned Tobacco / smoking sponsorship due to society health concerns....IMO banning betting agency sponsorship should be enforced with the same vigor and intent. Gambling has ripped families apart, it has destroyed the meaning of true competition across all sports. Never have...