Recent content by King Gus

1. King Gus

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How much ball did the warriors need, fuck they are shiting the bed
  2. King Gus

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

My question is what car you drive so that your neighbours can spot it out?
  3. King Gus

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Bottom line is topine fucked up and should’ve kept quiet and would’ve still had a job. Now it’s gone out of his hands and footy career is dead he has one last chance at getting paid.
  4. King Gus

It’s funny that topine is the one that quit and he told his manager he doesn’t want to play for the dogs in 2024 but yet wants payment.
  5. King Gus

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

I remember barba use to struggle under the high ball, papali’i has so much confidence. I know he doesn’t have the speed but he will be a gun.
  6. King Gus

RIP Terry Hill!

RIP legend , loved him in SOO
  7. King Gus

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Barba 2.0
  8. King Gus

Rumour Sezer

I’m not saying to do it, as I said someone who thinks he has inside info thinks we are after sezer . I posted what he wrote.
  9. King Gus

Rumour Sezer

100% . Would love to know if it’s someone on the kennel making up shit.
  10. King Gus

Rumour Sezer

Watching the kennel podcast, saw the comments section and this bloke wrote he has inside info that we are after Sezer. Now which one of you is
  11. King Gus

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Yes it’s true hutch was booed
  12. King Gus

He has video proof of him getting smashed, and apparently he was physically hurt. He also claims he wasn’t late, only the players that needed strapping needed to come early. He won’t have any club chasing him now so he’s trying to get 4mill to cover his career lose that he would’ve got.
  13. King Gus

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I know every ref is human and has a soft spot and hard head to certain teams, I know I will.