Recent content by VAI

1. VAI

Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs · 36s FT: The Rabbitohs 28 have defeated the Bulldogs 20 in front of 5913 members & fans #BacktoBelmore
  2. VAI

Yup. Here's reality, we made a lot of these mistakes last year and people blame the refs. Enough already. We need to own our mistakes. Close calls or not, we need to take responsibility instead of trying to give some responsibility to the refs. Simple.
  3. VAI

Let's stop blaming the refs. We have shit to sort out in our play. Let's take some responsibility
  4. VAI

This taken at halftime https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/432408157961211907/photo/1
  5. VAI

https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs For anyone looking for other update info, pics etc
  6. VAI

US government shutdown

I have consumed myself with the political and economic landscape on national and global scales the past few years, especially the past 2-3 years. It's a big part of why I haven't been here much in that time. This game became incredibly insignificant to me. But I have been completely absorbing...
  7. VAI

Blake Ferguson to make professional boxing debut

The marketing mouthpiece when he takes on anything but easybeat opposition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r97Qq8s119s He's made money, good on him. That's not the point. He even got knocked out by Garth Wood and can't compete against Beale. Beale is doing what Mundine should have done, but...
  8. VAI

US government shutdown

From what I can tell, they've been setting up shop in China and India the past few years. U.S. to have it's imminent demise, puppet masters to continue from a new base of operations for their main homeland cash cow. Left/Right tripe to continue as the old tried and true 'divide and conquer' is...
  9. VAI

US government shutdown

The whole left/right wing crap is an illusion. The puppet masters have done a grand job in hoodwinking the general populace around the world, especially western so-called 'civilisation' (when humanity becomes civilised, will someone let me know...) You're right on the money. Congress and...
  10. VAI

Latest Phones

Phone is dying past few months/weeks and thought it breathed it's last piece of radiation earlier this week.....then it came back to life again about a day later lol Have contract with Vodafail til January/February. Looking for contract with another provider probably. More inclined for...
  11. VAI

Latest Phones

Ahh yes, the HTC One had people raving and I remember it looked pretty nice. I did have it in mind, but thought i'd throw it out there for other things to consider also. But that one was at the forefront of my mind this week and still is
  12. VAI

Latest Phones

Howdy folks So, the old Galaxy S2 has been stretched to its limits and beyond, strained, died plenty, resurrected and milked for all its worth, cos ima tight ****..... On the lookout for a new phone tomorrow - what's the latest doing the rounds that's all the rage with the kids Cheers...
  13. VAI

You can do it !

This game is the epitome of our season - dead bloody average at best. No enthusiasm. Flat as a tack. Very average execution. Just not much else to it than that. Even if we go on to win this, we will not go beyond next week with this same approach we've had all year. Dead bloody average...
  14. VAI

Syria

I've been seeing lots of different sources declaring that the U.S. is supporting and even arming the CIA trained Al-Qaeda in this mess. Anyone confirm if they're getting this Intel? Doesn't surprise me anyway. I don't believe what we've all been fed with that unit Don't think critically...
  15. VAI

Movies these days

I'm a big Depp fan. I'd prefer that he keeps challenging himself though. I'm a bit concerned he may go down the path of De Niro, a great actor who did too many Hollywood crap flicks later in his career