Recent content by Flanagun

1. Flanagun

All stars teams announced

Home doesn't necessarily mean the place where everything begins. Just ask anyone who was born in a bus stop. It's time to bring Adam home to Belmore.
  2. Flanagun

All stars teams announced

Adam Elliott! Great opportunity for the dogs boys to get in his ear about coming back home.
  3. Flanagun

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

All totally amicable and a unanimous decision.... seems legit lol
  4. Flanagun

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

Xerri most overrated dogs player of 2024 and Burton most unfairly maligned is already locked in lol
  5. Flanagun

Why would we post on threads saying how bright the future is if we don't really feel good about those at the helm and the future they are shaping? Honestly, when are you going to learn - you can't project your opinions or optimism onto others. Polly called exactly what was going on behind...
  6. Flanagun

Yeah, fair. Just thought given the amount of shade he had thrown at others, one certain member deserved a little humble pie. Anyway, I made my point. I'm sorry. I'll stop replying now.
  7. Flanagun

Yep... you called this. And people say you're a troll who doesn't know what he's talking about lol
  8. Flanagun

Can someone do a welfare check on @DinkumDog? I would, but we don't talk any more. lol
  9. Flanagun

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

How would you cop heat for that? Majority of the forum has a hate stiffy for Burton lol I think he’s one of those players who will become very successful and make us regret letting him go if he ends up somewhere else.
  10. Flanagun

Come on, don’t start dumping on our best metre eater of last year, fam. It’s almost like you want the old Flanagun back.
  11. Flanagun

Hi cuddle a bunny, fam. Get a bit of happiness in your life <3
  12. Flanagun

Exactly. It really was a huge ask to find here and lead the team in his first assignment as a regular NRL half. It’s going to take him time to get used to playing with a 50 percent new spine. It’s only a trial, ffs. I don’t think he was even as bad as some people are saying., It was this sort...
  13. Flanagun

I think it’s the other way around, tbh. We are making him look worse. Looked pretty good under Potter, Gos confidence is shot. Might well come good if the other boys around him continue to play well. In before half a dozen keyboard warriors call me a troll for stating an opinion.
  14. Flanagun

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Oh look, it's another member needlessly tagging me in a post I have nothing to do with then suggesting I talk too much.
  15. Flanagun

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Nah, milk. More marketable that way.... at least in some circles