1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

UndeadShadowMan's Recent Activity

1. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Reimis Smith.

Thought he was going to be the next big thing after those long distance tries he scored against St George a few years ago never really...

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:34 AM
  2. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread 2020 recruitment.

So we are not spending our cap this year? Must have around 1 mill with CHN & Okunbor getting sacked. We need something these players we...

Jun 1, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  3. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Think I've lost my passion for the Dogs used to get angry after a loss but now I just don't care anymore

May 31, 2020 at 8:04 PM
  4. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

How dumb is Britt

May 31, 2020 at 7:43 PM
  5. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Our spine is rubbish it needs a complete overhaul. 1. Hoppa 6 Foran 7 Wakeman 9 Katoa next week

May 31, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  6. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

game over. none of our younger players have gone to the next level Pay must go

May 31, 2020 at 6:59 PM
  7. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

We won't score a try until Foran comes back

May 31, 2020 at 6:48 PM
  8. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread 2020 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Rort of a comp weakest club lose their 2 best backs who eventually end up at the strongest team

May 29, 2020 at 8:44 PM
  9. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Erin Molan.

Um I didn't know journalists/TV presenters had to look like supermodels would you rather Rebbeca Wilson back? Don't want to speak ill of...

May 29, 2020 at 7:59 PM
  10. UndeadShadowMan replied to the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

Think it was when Steve Mortimer visited Bass Hill primary school back in the late 70's when I was 6 or 7 didn't really know what...

May 28, 2020 at 2:08 AM